for TWC - OUTTAKES

2/24 c1 paula'08
Wait, so I'm finding out 3 years later that he never knew? I mean, they made him believe she was lying and to this day he doesn't know he has two children? Damn, Jeanine is mad.
8/15/2018 c1 dauntless-will-live-forever
I like this version my opinion is that andrew should come to faultless in the atory that conects to this one and he should see and meet tris but she denies him bc jenien treated her like shit
7/5/2018 c1 Guest
I can’t believe I have already read all of your fanfics! I love them so much. You should right an official book!
-NK
4/27/2018 c1 18Anonymous Girl Gamer
And here was me thinking Andrew was just being an absolute jerk when he joined the Erudite... I hated him in The Wright Choice (clever title, by the way), but now that I've read this I can see he did love Natalie and he only did what was reasonable. After all, if you find out your girlfriend was lying to you, not to mention how manipulative Jeanine is... I think any sixteen year old boy would have done the same. Great job on this chapter!
4/21/2018 c1 14It'sHardIKnow
Oh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk
he doesn’t even knowwww
4/17/2018 c1 Karla Sprague
He will get a surprise when Caleb transfer
3/30/2018 c1 17sakurablossom
I'm so happy your writing this book in the other character perspective. I really wanted to know what the others were thinking.
3/25/2018 c1 5Jojoboo90
Omg I enjoyed this so much! this is was so insightful getting into Andrew's head. So now Im SURE he doesnt know about the twins. I wonder what is reaction is gonna be when he finds out! And Im not surprised he's not happy with Jeanine. Not like he deserves to be anyways.
3/25/2018 c1 Fangirl
Andrew doesn’t know! It is going to be freaking amusing when he finds out. Jeanine, screw you.
3/25/2018 c1 27cjgwilliams
Hmm I didn't figure that Andrew didn't know about the kids! His reaction was still really messed up and it is clear he didn't really love Natalie. After all, why believe Jeanine over his own girlfriend? You've really made me see Andrew as weak and I love it!
3/25/2018 c1 8divergentpanda46
Woah, so he has no idea about any of it! I love to hate Jeanine. Guess we know where Caleb got his gullibility.
3/25/2018 c1 3Meyers1020
Yes! I knew it! I'm excited to see this go down. Maybe Andrew will eventually grow a backbone and defect later when he finds out the truth, like when Caleb shows up in Erudite (I'm assuming, based on Natalie's earlier observations of his tendencies).
3/25/2018 c1 2Slimegamz37
I can’t believe how much of a munipulator Jeanine is! I’m excited to read about the other POVs from TWC.
3/25/2018 c1 Ifdy
No matter what, I don’t like him any better, he is weak.
3/25/2018 c1 sineoneontnee
Is it possible to hear Jeanine's POV of this?
16 Page 1 2 Next »