for Proud Parents

21h c23 3D.Mentor
Another amazing chapter, I love that Tom just missed his followers looking for him. Thank you for writing.
1/10 c23 Cassandra30
Considering some of those families are dying off getting tested would be a cunning way to turn them around.
I'm enjoying this story as much as I enjoyed "Knowledge is Power".
1/3 c23 Dr1zzy
Thx for The update
1/3 c23 bkerrmom1
OMG brilliant update and exceptionally uplifting one for the new year to begin! I am looking forward to seeing Dumbledore's reaction!
1/2 c23 BlueKarou79
Thank you for continuing to plug away at this story even when your own life is so busy. Congrats on the grandbaby!

I liked your original version of this story, but this one is much better. You can really so how you have grown as a writer.

Thanks for writing, and stay healthy!
1/2 c23 1theexcitedquestion
Old why I thought this was finished... and now I’m super sad.
12/30/2020 c23 2willam and jack and jake
love it
12/30/2020 c23 Clark959
I’m happy that you decided to continue writing the story. Looking forward to the remainder.
12/30/2020 c23 11joemjackson
Quite enjoyable. Glad I caught this while it still seems to be ongoing. Happy New Year
12/29/2020 c22 2adafrog
Good, thanks.
12/26/2020 c23 Guest
Merry Christmas and to a healthy and joyful new year. I cant wait for more of this delightful retell. Thanks for my yule binge.
12/25/2020 c13 Agelmar101
Loved Hermione's description of Bill 'Think Indiana Jones with a wand instead of a whip'. That's totally how I imagined canon Bill being, cant understand the version the film's went for :(

Another great chapter to great story. Thank you.
12/25/2020 c22 noylj
Need a christmas miracle—update(s)
12/25/2020 c5 Agelmar101
Loving this story so far.

However the Draco ferret joke is wrong in the timeline. It wasn't until the 4th year that happened to him.
12/21/2020 c23 Guest
Still the best piece of PI. Love the up .I'm sure there will be a massive Pi fight whipped cream and custard
4,483 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »