for So Far From Home

4/21 c5 Sage
I CAN'T BELIEVE HER UNCLE IS PULITZER!
9/1/2018 c10 Anonymous
I love this! It's so well written and the plot is fascinating. Can't wait for you to update :)
8/30/2018 c10 Guest
I really like this story! Especially because you have crutchie and Jesse as two different, but still related, characters. It's clever and I haven't seen it done before :)
7/29/2018 c9 9AFandomofmanyFaces
Wow. Just. Wow. I'm eagerly awaiting your next chapter.
7/18/2018 c8 5XxT3ARS-OF-BLOODxX
oohhh mi godd this is sooooooh amazing i luv this fic so mucch plese rite more i luv this fic soh mucch (sorree four badspelling grammer im nt originl frum US) this is soh good i rlly lik the plot an how crurtchie is miles sons daughters son thts probs my secondfavorote tuck eveerlasting X newsies theory (aftr jesse bein Rodger the Cryptid Newsie) and dis is definitey mynew favorite tuck everlasting fic nd uron f my knew fav fanfic auhors hw do you rite so good (sorree if dis revew is unreadeble english not my firs lnguage and my eidttor only fix my stories not my revews)
7/14/2018 c8 xxStarChildxx
How are you so good at writing? I can't write at all. This chapter made me anxious. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!
7/13/2018 c8 24Disneyfan10
Ok so, first off I love Newsies/Tuck Everlasting crossovers, and I just love everything about this story, and the whole "Is Crutchie Jessie theory" makes so much sense in this fic than any others I've read. Keep up the good work.
7/9/2018 c7 xxStarChildxx
WOW! That was amazing! I need more chapters plz. I all of your fics btw. Hope you're having a great day!
~ FansieForever
6/22/2018 c1 4elms.s
I seriously need more when will you update
6/7/2018 c7 7Mickey00
WHOAAAAA! I just started reading this, but it's amazing! Please continue!
6/4/2018 c7 Guest
Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh OMG PLOT TWIST U FLIPPING KILLED ME HAT OFF TO YOU NO OTHER TUCK/NEWSIES STORY WILL TOP THIS EVERYONE ELSE CAN GO HOME NOW arsgydfvdnud. Sorry, I got excited. More plz! Stay fansietastic!
6/2/2018 c7 49equine02
Wow. Just wow! This is getting better with every chapter!
5/27/2018 c6 1Faustitas
just started reading this and it is REALLY GOOD! I LOVE IT! I was looking for a Tuck Everlasting/Newsies Crossover to read and honestly,,, this is so good so far! Please continue to update, I really wanna know what happens next.
5/25/2018 c6 Guest
AHHHHHHH! YAY WE'RE GETTING SOMEWHERE! Keep going, I believe in you! :D Stay fansietastic!
4/21/2018 c5 Guest
Sry for the late review! In the words of Jack Kelly " I'se been busy". Anyway I have not lost interest please update! Stay fansietastic!
22 Page 1 2 Next »