for JoJo and the Crystal Gems

3/12 c46 23Cross-Z Magma
Ok, I love you man, I literally never imagined putting the Towers on another person... I never thought that Watch could be used in combat in anyway, I mean I made him an E in power to make up for it's completely broken ability so I Honestly thought that Watch couldn't have any use in a combat situation... And I was kinda proven wrong and also inspired because I never thought of the Towers affecting people... you're awesome and just wow... Also Greg has a stand now, doesn't he? That's pretty cool. Well, I'll take my leave, keep it up...
3/10 c45 13Tzeench the great conspirator
hey, men. its march 10. ┬┐Where is the new chapter?
2/13 c45 Julie Wells Thomas
Yaa
11/26/2020 c44 Guest
Please write more
10/26/2020 c44 53snake screamer
Good stuff!

So is it safe to assume Jotaro will remove Kiki fleshbud...with Joseph wishing he had a barfbag.

Oh dear, Hayato stuck between two dangerous beings. but if he can survive Yoshikage Kira, I know he can survive this.

And understandable take your time. enjoy Owl House, I know I am! I'm also enjoying Amphibia!
10/26/2020 c44 Nicole Marie Nacu
This is the best story I've ever read! Starting at the first part to the latest updated part!

It's settled then, I will now officially put this awesome story to my favorites! (And I also putting the 'favorite authors' as well, cuz you're amazing and awesome. )

I hope you have a good day out there, peace out!
10/24/2020 c44 Julie Wells Thomas
i never realised how jo jo steven unives was till i read this chaper
10/24/2020 c44 31iHateFridays
Ahh this story is back! Loving the action :D hype for more!
10/23/2020 c44 Zapper3000380
I feel bad for Hayato. Dude can't get a break from having bad guys hold him hostage.
9/16/2020 c43 Guest
Please more
7/18/2020 c38 Guest
Scps for life
7/18/2020 c37 Guest
Hey was that pink haired girl they met when they fout the vampire the one from Steve universe will the see her again
7/16/2020 c27 Guest
Ya give all the Steve universe characters stand onion will destroy the piller man and dimoiins and rule up hy like a god
184 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »