for Master of Mankind

6/12/2019 c4 5TheExpL0DiNgaPplE
Grammar errors here and there. Writing is cheesy and beginners with things such as trying to introduce the impressiveness of the Pokemon world. Saying even _ would give _ a run for their money for example.

Fight scene was unfulfilling to say the least.

If the Emperor somehow put into a new world, he should be showing concern about getting back to the Imperium and keeping it running as he is important to humanity's survival. I am assuming that this is an "alternate universe" or something like that since the Emperor would have seen poke balls as technology that was lost during the Age of Strife. Additionally, I am very confident that Pokemon shouldn't have been seen by the Emperor as "Xenos" but as fauna that has evolved

As a ready I don't really understand the motives of the Emperor. It seems that he is trying to set up a presence. What is he trying to do? Prepare to join the Imperium? Start a new one? Not really clear.
3/24/2019 c4 Spartan-A312
PLEASE FRIGGIN UPDATE!
8/21/2018 c4 Mercenary9814
Still waiting for the continuation for this
5/22/2018 c4 Lord Razer
well it seems the emperor is already getting started building his new imperium. Really hope he doesn't make to where the Pokemon are "slaves" instead of you know partners to humanity, but wouldn't be surprised, its Warhammer after all.
5/22/2018 c3 Lord Razer
wow the new Pokemon theme song sounds much more metal than I remember it to be.
5/22/2018 c1 Lord Razer
of course the emperor would just troll his way to capturing pokemon, he's that kinda guy.

this opens a new can of worms on how the emperor seeks to include the Pokemon into his new imperium, maybe this can be his way on ensuring victory for humanity by coexisting with these Pokemon. Hopefully the filthy xenos do not get their hands on the Pokemon.
4/26/2018 c2 Master of Mankind
Really though why are you here?
4/26/2018 c1 Master of Mankind
Wt here?
4/8/2018 c4 Guest
4/7/2018 c4 sonic
4/6/2018 c4 Ronmr
Nice. If you could explain soon. What does his company do. Like what does he do for public image what do others think he does?
4/1/2018 c1 Guest
forgive me, but nothing short of the gods of pokemon could hope to go against an astartes and win, then there's the primarchs and at the top, the big E
4/1/2018 c1 Steel10
Max, My friend! You did it, Great job!
3/31/2018 c2 Guest
When did you let an Ork write?
3/31/2018 c1 sonic