for The End of Empires

1/28/2019 c1 Guest
Star Wars vs Mass effect. Mass effect races have no chance. Star wars universe is just too advanced for crossoverwith ME universe. I know you will make changes to downgrade the technologies and the size of SW universe, because if canon universes collided Empire would have just swallowed Council and wouldn't have noticed it. Just another primitive collection of races.
10/9/2018 c1 enji-benjy
I can see the Emperor foreseeing a war coming and planning for it, but why is the Citadel also gearing up for a war? As far as you have said they have no idea the Empire exists, let alone is about to invade. Given that the Citadel Council can be called an alliance in only the barest of terms, I can't see them continuing an obvious arms race after the Treaty f Farixen is signed as that treaty is designed to maintain the balance of power between the 3 races while keeping everyone else weaker than them. I can see them making improvements to existing ships but not building whole new fleets, especially not considering the near total lack of eezo for them to use.

I doubt the Emperor is all that worried about the Salarians stealth ships, considering their idea of stealth amounts to 'hide the heat' and nothing else.
6/12/2018 c6 SurplusTime
Great chapter. Just watch how you use they're and their.
5/8/2018 c5 Gregthegiraffe
Good chapter needs more Vader though
5/4/2018 c5 1AgeofanEmpire
SurplusTime, please consider the links finished with them having been added to my profile.
5/4/2018 c5 SurplusTime
The links you put for the Ravager and Charon are broken.
The Turians are using Medi-gel. That is a human invention.
I really like the sections with the Turian point of view.
5/4/2018 c5 Lord Demolitions
Peltast? Ah yes, someone’s either watched or played Thrawn’s Revenge. So what about the Titan-class Heavy Star Destroyer?

I do have an idea for Thrawn, Pellaeon, and Ezra Bridger. I’ll PM you when I have the time.
5/4/2018 c4 O'Neill89
Good story! I look forward to more.
4/28/2018 c4 1261
I love this story. Please continue to write. Are the Yuuzhan Vong part or no?
4/25/2018 c1 darkfinder
fun to see if there still be a rebellion . oh well fun stuff .
4/23/2018 c4 SurplusTime
Great chapter. There is an unfortunate lack of HFY on fanfiction. Thanks for fixing that :)
4/20/2018 c4 Guest0
Why do I have a feeling that Palaven's going up being exploded via Death Star?
4/21/2018 c4 Lord Demolitions
You should have Thrawn commanding the invasion force.
4/20/2018 c2 RedShirt047
Impressive, most impressive. I don't normally go for this style of HFY, but you've made it work.
4/20/2018 c1 RedShirt047
Just about to start reading this, but I can already tell I'm in for a fun time given the comments.

Namely, it seems that you've actually given the Imperials firepower actually consistent with what we see in the movies and TV shows. Mostly sub kiloton-kiloton with hints of megaton.

Ignore the people claiming teraton firepower, if the Empire had that then they wouldn't need the Death Star.
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »