for Voltron Oneshots

7/1/2019 c67 2Rosalinda Lancaster Leonhart
mental note to all Galra or any human who try to lay a finger at Keith, never mess up with Krolia.
5/8/2019 c59 Guest
AWWWWW
LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER
4/17/2019 c55 Bgordonwv
Awesome work! Keep up the good work!
2/19/2019 c50 Plz
AWSOME series! You should do one with a depressed Keith, or about Keith showing memories about his father who died. Thx!
1/1/2019 c32 Bgordonwv
I was reading this chapter and the previous one and I got to thinking. What do you think Krolia’s reaction would be if she caught glimpses of Keith’s past while they were crossing the quantum abyss? Don’t know if this sparks anything for you, but just some food for thought. Keep up the great work.
12/24/2018 c42 DarkAbyss666
Love the new chapter as always! :D Thanks for the hard work you put towards your stories! Love every single one!

P.S. MERRY CHRISTMAS/HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :D Hope you have a good one!
12/17/2018 c3 Guest
So you watch Sanders sides too huh?
12/3/2018 c39 55MykRED
I loved this! Hated that some of the oneshots were just oneshots because they left me wanting more, but I loved them nonetheless. I seriously can’t wait for the next chapter! This fic is amazing and you are an awesome writer.
11/6/2018 c35 Guest
Oh my word! How could you leave me hanging like that?! This was amazing. You are doing such a wonderful job. Keep up the good work.
10/23/2018 c33 Azulixi
I'm ace and proud and this is great!(0)(0)
10/16/2018 c32 Guest
This was fantastic! Great job!
10/9/2018 c30 Guest
I would love to see a second part to the last chapter. I think this was extremely well written and well thought out. I would love to see another installment. I would love to see Lance get super over protective of Keith. But this is great. Keep up the good work!
10/9/2018 c31 9melsbells91
Ouch. That one hurt. Can we get happy feels and Keith realizes he’s loved and they’re not kicking him out happiness? That would be nice. Real good hurts right here, thanks for sharing.
10/8/2018 c31 3Kasumi Uchiha
This kinda broke my heart and now im in *real* tears right now and I just... I love this one shots. I would love to see a continuation of this one shot in the future. Your writing is amazing and every time you update u bring joy to my heart!
10/8/2018 c31 2Rosalinda Lancaster Leonhart
I cried.. Keith didn't deserve to be treated badly...
25 Page 1 2 Next »