for Minuet

3/3 c2 5Lunary
Looking forward to the next chapter and how it will continue.

Regards
Lunary
7/21/2019 c2 Lurdlord
Heyo! I'm sorry, I know I already posted a review but I keep finding myself coming back to this fic.
I honestly don't know enough about writing to tell you why, but this is just such a smooth, interesting read! It's in-character and suspenseful and I'd honestly pay you to finish it lmao
This might be genuinely the best Tanz der Vampire fic I've read so far and it's a shame it has so few reviews, it's just genius 3 I've shown it to every other fan I know and I've read it at least once a month since I found it in January! I know it's unlikely, but I'd be really delighted if you finished it :'vv As I said, I'd genuinely pay you! My twitter handle it lurdlord, just DM me if you're interested c:
1/12/2019 c1 Lurdlord
I lookef for this EVERYWHERE after reading it for the first time and fiiiinally found it I'm super happy! This is soooo good and I'd love to see it finished 3 keep up the great work!
7/17/2018 c2 12ghostwritten2
This is really good. Looking forward to more!
7/1/2018 c2 Sarah
I love how you portray them and this story sounds so interesting! I hope you keep writing :)
5/30/2018 c1 1SophyWickedness
Awesome!
Love how you potrayed Herbert and Alfred
3/27/2018 c1 Superkassu
Yay! I'm so happy to see a new story in this fandom! So much potential here, I can't wait to read more. :)
3/26/2018 c1 2Phoenix Glow
Good job. Can't wait for more!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service