for Genesis

5/28/2018 c2 114Rookblonkorules
Oh, poor Timmy! So... something bad happened to him. Something really, really bad. What's that mark on his back supposed to be? I'm guessing that's the work of the Joker since he's listed in one of the character tags? I'm aching for our poor boy here though. Can't wait to see him back with Dick and Bruce and safe.
5/28/2018 c1 Rookblonkorules
Well... this was certainly an intense opening. I'm really wondering who your characters in this chapter are.
5/19/2018 c8 17Goshenite45
Nightwing is so cool
4/29/2018 c8 RainAndMist
Finally managed to catch up! Whoooo! I am enjoying this immensely! I always look forward to reading this! I love the interaction here between Tim and Nightwing. Keep it up! As always, thank you for writing!
4/27/2018 c8 23orangesunset12
This is genuinely incredible, and I'm really disappointed that it's not more popular! Everything is so perfect, I can't wait for the next chapter, it's amazing!
4/19/2018 c7 amillionmiles
AHHHDHDJAKA! I love this story so much, it is honestly the only thing carrying me through school right now. I can't wait for the next update!
4/18/2018 c7 41Angel Gidget
Ooh, the delicious irony! I love how you have Tim and Dick meet and re-meet here. It’s extra fun watching Tim play his cards close to the vest, not even giving his voice away. Also, love Tim’s inner monologue about trying to give up stealing. I could never get into AUs that portray Tim as a thief, bc I always picture it bothering him much like this. Nice work.
4/15/2018 c6 RainAndMist
And like the bat symbol on his back! Nicely played!
4/15/2018 c6 RainAndMist
Aaaaaaahhhhhh!

I’m sorry I haven’t been commenting much, I’ve been busy and at the rate of your updates has me seeing stars! Ooooohhh I’m so excited to read more! I absolutely love how you write Tim! I also greatly appreciate you referencing the comicsI can’t recall if I already said that! Thank you so much for writing this! I just want Tim to make his way back to his family! It would be hilarious if Red Hood found him on the streets! My thanks again!
4/13/2018 c6 flo10chb
Ohhh. I like this, it's an awesome story!
4/4/2018 c4 Angel Gidget
How love how much Tim is still Tim, despite all lack of knowledge of himself. Still has to make sure the bad guys are *caught* not just stopped. And still working his mind overtime to put the pieces together as best he can. Great job!
4/3/2018 c3 Angel Gidget
Omg this is fascinating! I love watching a blank-slate Tim still being TIM, and trying to apply his detective skills to himself, attempting to decode his own life. Can’t wait to see where this goes. :D
3/30/2018 c2 RainAndMist
I really enjoyed how you described Tim’s pain and disorientation. It felt real and I have the feels I’m interested to see how it develops. What is the strange symbol carved onto his back? How could he have been lost to the bat family? I sincerely hope one of his brothers finds him and soon! Thank you for writing this! I can’t wait to read more!
3/29/2018 c2 25AndAnotherOneBitesTheDust
Timmy ;-;
Neat chapter! I think it was packed really well. You told us enough and didn't rush into anything. This chapter was focused on Tim's waking thoughts and feelings, no? If it wasn't, that's my bad, but that's basically what I gathered. You have a description of his physical features and how he was handling... Whatever happened to him. I take it B has no clue he's alive or where he is since he's in "Berlin". And Gotham's in Jersey... Nice t'know. I've got a bit of a headache myself, Timmers, so you're not alone. I really like the way you described Tim and the way he feels about his memory. The water comparison was ingenious! I wouldn't have thought about it unless I stared at the blinking bar on the word document for at least an hour and a half. I completely agree with that. Forgetting stuff isn't fun, so sucks that Timmy's forgotten *himself*. Don't worry Tim! One of your brother's will find you! ...I think!
...I hope?
Oh well! I'll just wait for the next chapter to find out :D
Can't wait!
3/27/2018 c1 RainAndMist
Looks like it will be shaping up so be so amazing! I am looking forward to reading more from you! This just gets me in the feels. Thank you for writing this !
91 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »