for I'm Not Living Right

6/14/2018 c4 The Book of Eli
I've got a good feeling that Ron's killer stalker is Yori. And also love the fight Ron really let the fact be know of not to mess with him. And lastly I really want to see where things go from here...
6/3/2018 c4 Guest
Is this another Ron story where he goes back to the old dum RonRon, where he forgive them and then they live happely ever after.
5/15/2018 c4 Guest
Looking forward to the update
5/14/2018 c3 Daniel6
I like this. Bonnie & Ron already have chemistry. It makes perfect sense that Kim has a twin. I'm thrilled with what you've written so far.
4/25/2018 c3 JustMe
This is a good chapter and I look forward to see what happens next. And as far the nomination that you want if it's mean to then it will happen and hope thing will get better for you hang in there. And last I like to say Thank You for your work.
4/24/2018 c3 Guest
Like the premise, heading in a good direction. Please don't make it super cliche. Can't wait for update
4/24/2018 c3 The Book of Eli
I like how things are going so far. And I honestly want to see how much regret comes to the surface...
4/23/2018 c3 UnknownDescent
Love what you have done so far. Interesting development and I am looking forward to the next chapter and honestly either story I am looking forward to another chapter. Whichever feels best for you I know it will be great.
4/23/2018 c3 2DARKPHANTOM13
Well the up and coming drama should be interesting. The grammer could be a little better, but you have my interest.
4/3/2018 c1 Cardenor
Very intresting i want to see more :)
3/31/2018 c2 The Book of Eli
That's a hell of a funny way to tell your old childhood friends I'm alive. Can't wait for more...