for Tainted Desire

11/25 c31 1hellfire45
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next and damn caught with there pants down I can’t wait to see who it is
11/25 c31 Johnsmythe2oo2
update this story man
11/25 c31 TigerJacob
This was a hot binge, such a shame I'm left on a expected cliff hanger with a susan boner (hah kill me). Enjoying the various massage scenes and temptations, and by the end of the fic I could ignore its dracos body that was getting the action (probably causs I haven't read a Harry Potter fic lately). Regardless, thanks for the read!
11/17 c31 6Yaw6113
Please have Daphne appear with nott. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
11/16 c31 javi30
Very good chapter.

Keep writing.
Blessings and good health to you and your loved ones.
11/14 c31 Zarroc789
Awesome
11/14 c31 Uday Sra
Awesome
11/13 c31 CrazyMr
I think your the first writer I have found where I like all of their stories. Not even reading your stories for the PLOT but for the actual plot. (The PLOT is really nice though) *sigh* If only you updated faster. Btw out of all of your stories this is my favorite. Their needs to be more good Draco fics. Thanks for the chapter!
11/13 c31 RandomCoolGuy
WTF man blueballing(not literal) bitch lmao. Leaving us in a cliffhanger.
11/13 c31 smokeapound
dam cliffhanger
11/13 c31 Issei ODR
Excelente capitulo. Drago se enfocara un pco más en la Magia. Que pasó con narcissa?
11/13 c31 stylo1
the only person he massaged was narcissa. how did he massage susan's ass while she was on her back.

bad chapter