for Tainted Desire

3/9 c42 3OechsnerC
Awesome update. Looking forward to reading more.
3/9 c42 CyDawg
Oooh
3/9 c42 Foster-the-Wizards
Ahahaha yes!
3/9 c42 fallendemon248
Well then things just got a whole lot more complicated
3/9 c42 Buddles
Plot Twist. awesome
3/9 c42 NEETsoc
keep the updates coming man. another redhead is always good.
3/9 c42 Renzo7
What an interesting twist! I look forward to seeing where you'll take it next.
3/9 c42 1FailedKeikaku
Hmm deja vu with another fic... And that is awesome! get them redheads!
3/9 c42 Dracaris5470
lol didnt exspect that one mate Not sure if that ends good or a Cluster fuck XD
3/9 c42 1Yaw613
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot. I'm sorry if I am being rude but I really like your stories a lot.
3/9 c42 Issei ODR
Si Lily poter
3/9 c42 Guest
Yeah, Kinda saw that comming as soon as he went to Snapes place... 4 out of 10 for the "surprise and the 4 is only because him just not finding her as an obliviated love slave of Snapes."
3/9 c42 juni.clon.ado
Great!
3/9 c42 Re Lovely Lover
Another good chapter. Interesting surprise. Curious how this will play out.
3/9 c42 Xaax
I can easily see Snape doing this. For all that emo loving girls want to 'save' and 'heal' that greasy haired fool, I can't stand him.
Maybe as a guy, its just something I don't get. But from the very beginning, canon Snape was one of the few characters I loathed. Umbridge I hated as she was simply a bigot. But really she was a more extreme example of Wizarding Britons bigotry. She showed the furthest one could go without actually joining Voldemort.
Still hated her though.

Snape, however, was a man-child. I mean, there is simply no logical reason for him to go that deep into acting out his cover, to actively and purposefully, target and ridicule a young child that was new to this whole culture. Yes, he was bullied by Harry's dad. Yes, after he called Lily a Mudblood she went and got with James, his rival and tormentor. Sure, with magical debts being a thing, him owing a life debt to James for saving him from a transformed Remus because Sirus was an idiot has to make him pissed.

But 10 years passed. At least. For the Ten years Harry was being abused and treated as a slave, he had the time to move on. Any adult I know of has said the same.

To me, I see Snape seeing Harry as living proof he screwed up. And to be frank, He did. He insulted Lily. Which being an older brother, I know full well girls in their teens don't take no crap. There is the fact he joined up with the Death eaters. You know, those who would just as soon kill or do other horrible things to people like Lily? Sure, you could say he tried to redeem himself by telling Dumbles about Voldies plans, but what about everything he did upto that point? There were years, at least 3 or so after graduation for him and Lily, that he was involved with horrible things. And just because the object of his obession was in danger. Not her Husband. Not her child. Only Lily being in danger mattered to him. And so girls think he worth something?

I just don't get it...
This turned into a rant over a character I've always hated. Sorry. But bluntly. Snape smuggling out her body -whether she was alive or not- to try and bring her back to be with him? I can see it.

Thanks for the chapter!