for When the Dead Walk the Earth

10/10/2019 c22 2Shkira
I loved this story. You did such a good job of staying true to the characters while adapting them to the zombie scenario. The prequel added at the end was a nice touch!
1/28/2019 c22 Guest
Awesome stuff
9/14/2018 c22 9melsbells91
This was cute and funny and adorable. I like the idea of Keith and Pidge turning to each other when their siblings are gone, it’s sweet. This verse was dark but fun at times and I really enjoyed the journey, thanks again for sharing.
9/14/2018 c21 melsbells91
Awe man, this gives me all the feels! I love Keith and his too good heart, too good for this world!
9/14/2018 c19 melsbells91
This fic was a joy to read, I enjoyed each chapter, thanks for sharing this!
9/14/2018 c18 melsbells91
Oh gosh that was stressful. Between Sendak and Zarkon and almost getting away with Keith and the vaccine, that was a lot. Looking forward to the recovery and rebuilding.
9/14/2018 c17 melsbells91
Oh shit! This chapter was a rollercoaster from start to finish! Keith being immune and everyone in their own way saying how much he means to them and how much they’ll miss him was so heartbreakingly beautiful and something Keith SO needed to hear. And now they potentially have a vaccine and the sabotage is coming! Oh boy oh boy, so excited to read more!
9/14/2018 c16 melsbells91
Whoa! Keith is immune, that is amazing, that changes everything. I’m only worried now that he’ll feel like a lab rat and he’ll lose his bodily autonomy in the process of building a cure. Can’t wait to read more!
9/13/2018 c15 melsbells91
And there goes the arm. Very interesting how possibly the Galra just happened to be in the same city and for whatever reason blowing shit up in very close proximity to where Matt and Shiro were. And this on they day that Allura allowed Matt and Shiro to go scavenging. Very interesting indeed. Well I’m excited to see how Shiro adapts to his lack of arm and I hope Matt wasn’t infected with those spores.
9/13/2018 c14 melsbells91
So interesting how the peace allowing them all to breathe and think is what gets to them. It’s so true though, they had no time to dwell on anything before, now they have all the time in the world and everything they pushed down is rushing back to the surface. Ooo, can’t wait to read more!
9/13/2018 c13 melsbells91
I’m with Keith, it does seem too good to be true and I wonder what will happen when that other shoe drops. Glad they are safe for now though.
9/13/2018 c12 melsbells91
Oh wow, I didn’t expect things to go down like that. Amazing that Lotor is out of the picture but now there is Zarkon to deal with, who up until now hasn’t really been in the picture. Oh my dear Keith, so emotionally and physically hurt and tormented. I’m so glad they made it out of here, but I’m sure they’ve got a long road before they’re well and truly safe.
9/13/2018 c11 melsbells91
Oh geez this is so sad and awful, Lotor toying with them. I hope they are near enough to Voltron territory that maybe they can be liberated before things get too dicey.
9/13/2018 c10 melsbells91
Oh shoot! It’s always too easy getting in, and now I wonder what they’ll be facing trying to get out.
9/13/2018 c9 melsbells91
I love bonding time, that was so adorable. Soon these happy times wandering the desert will come to an end and the shit will get real(er) again. Can’t wait to read more!
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »