for Magia Imperii Alteran (EN)

12/31/2020 c9 Dream wisp
If you read this please don’t take a-fence but it’s dress robe not dress other then you’re a really fantastic writer and should keep on write for the entertainment of all readers. I recommend that you double check what you’ve written then have someone else re-read it too so they can correct stuff anything and anything some they think might sound or make the story a bit better. I’d like ask is Harry a cross-dressercross-dresser is someone who likes to were opposite gender clothesjust thought I’d ask.
10/26/2020 c6 Emporer Bloodfire
pendragon is welsh
10/25/2020 c4 Emporer Bloodfire
you contridict yourself in this when harry says that the royal family do not know that the scepter is magical but then harry says that he wants a scandal because the know that they are using a scepter that isnt theres even though he says that they contracted someone to make them one and a wizard just enchanted the magic staff to look like a different one and gave it to them like he made it.

it is well know the world over that the french and english hate each other, and its showing with how your characters make comments about the english royalty. especially now with harry wanting to punish the english royalty for something they didnt do. they didnt steal the scepter they commissioned one and that what was given to them.

now i could be way wrong about that and if i am i appoligize im just telling you that that is what im feeling from the characters so far.
10/25/2020 c1 Emporer Bloodfire
other than that good fic so fari like the idea of neville also being a bearer but also harrys soulmate because you didnt say anything about 2 bearers not being able to to be soulmates. and to fix the luna problem you could make luna have the magical ability to gender swap between male bearer and female

this way there are 3 male bearers to have children and when luna swaps between her t forms she wont have a miscarriage.

i also like the idea of adding cedric, theodore, the weasley twins, zabini, shepard, and Dr. Jackson to the list of definite soulmates
10/25/2020 c1 Emporer Bloodfire
this is a good idea for a story so far need some major league editing but still good. but...

if were going by your timeline king arthur would have been ruling his kingdom around the same time as king alfred the great, which means king arthur wasnt the king of the whole brithish isles because king alfred was also a king there. so serius saying that the queen is a false queen is in fact itself a false statement because the queen is decended from king alfred. her kingdom probably incorperated king arthurs kingdom when noone stepped up to the throne after king arthur died.

anyways european history isnt my strong suit so my dates could be off but here you go.

king alfred ruled in the 9th century. 849A.D.

hogwarts was built in the late 10 century. 990A.D.

so if king arthurs daughters married a salazar , godric, and peverell then arthur ruled either in the late 8th century or early 9th century.

i dont honestly know why this irked me so much, but something about serius calling the queen a false queen while going to live in the potters Ducal castle in the duchy of york in the kingdom of great Britain, especially when inorder to get said title and lands the potters had to of at some point sworn fealty to the queens ancestors.
8/27/2020 c7 ShanaeLLie
With Voldemort inside the mirror made me think about the Evil Queen in the Ever After High Dragon Games.
5/6/2020 c1 navyboo0480
You seem to have confused Amelia with Susan. Amelia is the aunt while Susan is in Harry's age. Aside from that, keep up the good work.
12/14/2019 c6 N. A. Wennerholm
You also need to correct some of the gender terms. Too often using her which should be him or him. Plus sometimes he is used that should be she. So you need to take into account the correct gender of each character.
10/19/2019 c7 Gidget1889
I am would like to give a small bit of assistance with something in your writing. I understand the language is different for you so please do not take offense.

His, him, he, brother Male gender pronouns

Hers, her, she, sister Female gender pronouns

I hope this helps you with your future writing. I keep getting confused before remembering that you have written the female pronouns for boys and men and the male pronouns for girls and women. I too have learned a second language and am working on a third and fourth. I understand the confusion and uncertainty when trying to use unfamiliar or unpracticed language to write or communicate.

I have to let you know that you are doing extremely well for someone with little English translation experience.
9/6/2019 c12 iHateHotWeather123
Wow..
6/7/2019 c7 SweetFudanshi
What of Jasper and Alice? I don't know a lot about Twilight however I do know about the characters... Were Jasper and Alice dead beforehand this happened?
4/26/2019 c1 surukia
Do you plan on finding a beta for this? I like the concept but halfway through chapter 1 I feel like I’m reading something told by Yoda and I understand the language barrier can make things difficult but that’s even more reason for a beta in my opinion.
4/14/2019 c12 Alechaos Ogigio 2
very happy i continued through. i wasnt liking the French style, but the story is good and compelling
4/7/2019 c1 Guest
I like the start of the story, but you really do need a beta. whichever translator you used did you no favors. I will come back to this after it has been beta'd.
4/8/2019 c12 Aion27
It is great to see a great story with a good ending. There are too many incomplete stories so it isn't often you can get the satisfaction of seeing a story being completed.

If you are going to do a crossover go with Star Wars please. I love Star Wars so much and it would be interesting to see how he messes with the timeline if he appears there. Also, it will be cool to see how Harry will interact with the Force.

I think it would be better if you didn't bring Harry's soul mates with him or at most just one of them. It would make sense to leave them in their current universe to take care of their current Empire. Also, to take care of their children.

Thank you for this wonderful story and I hope to see you release more soon.
89 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »