for Total Drama King of the Mansion (SYOC)

12/20/2018 c5 1ThisisallIgot
Hey, I don't know if you remember me, but I was somebody from your first syoc, Viewer's Choice? I was just going though memory lane and wondered if you were still active on at all anymore, since lots of people aren't after a few years. It's really cool to see that you're back on syoc stories! This looks like a really fun Big Brother type of story, and a colorful cast of some new-age OCs. Your writing's gotten a lot better, but still familiar to those days when Roger was ninja-flipping Fluffy over paintball walls. I remember you ended it because you weren't confident in your ability to keep up with such a large story, which(trust me) there is no shame in feeling. Once you get past the introductions and the first challenge or so, it's easy to get bogged down by subplots and character drama between such a huge cast, and the spark kinda dies. It happens a lot, so don't feel bad if you feel stuck in a rut again. An OC's creator will be very happy and excited to see anything that you write about their character, because your style is quite expressive and clear. I hope you have lots of fun with this project! Good luck and don't stress. ;)
4/21/2018 c5 17Seven Alice
So cool!

Loved all these characters, the cutie bear and of course Kim... he he he... she's going to get along very well with my Serene. I am very excited to see Nuit :D you catched Serene pretty well... my small vampire :3

And for the merge... I think Kim and maybe an energetic Redhead will be the ones to last longer. Maybe not, but who knows? I am looking forward to see it!
4/20/2018 c5 11Aleister Bloodrive VII
Awesome chapter! I like your writing style and can't wait for the next episode with the other half of the characters xD

Who of the already introduced characters would make it to the merge? I honestly can't see anyone besides Felix lasting that long and maybe Kim but I'm biased for her xP but who knows, I've just meet this half and they may surprise me o.o

I liked Kim portrayal by the way, it looked a little rushed but even so she was in character n.n oddly enough he ends with Serene who I know very well
4/19/2018 c5 10 Green-Eyed Goon 0
Great beginning, I was really happy to read the reactions Polly got, especially from Conor and Tristan, those two sound pretty cool! I mean, who doesn't love an Anime Geek and a Trickster? Can't wait to read more about them, not to mention the OC's yet to come! Although now I'm really starting to regret forgetting to write more about Polly looks, like her body type and face. My bad, but I'm still satisfied on how Chef and Chris are weary around her, and the fact that Chris received a firm verbal whooping from a wicked sounding girl. Good luck, dude, and awesome writing! XD
4/18/2018 c5 Gucci Mane LaFlare
This was really great. Kim and Viola the most.
4/18/2018 c5 1SolangeloUniverse
Oh this chapter was great, and I am super interested in Kim! You gave a great introduction to Genevieve, and I am interested in the other competitors. I cannot wait to see the rest, but feel free to take breaks when needed~
I think Tristan will make it, he seems like a very interesting character and his personality almost guarantees that he would make it.
Again, great chapter!
4/18/2018 c5 2Supreme Kai of Booty
Welp, just woke up and it has a update on this unholy hour, lovely.

A little soon to put any bets on who will make it to the merge, going to wait a lil bit before adding my two cents.

See ya next time mate, thanks for the update.
4/11/2018 c4 5prestoncampbell2001
I can't wait for the first episode.
4/10/2018 c4 Lonnie Gray
Name: Brooke Sinclair

Gender: Female

Nickname: none

Age: 18

Likes: sushi, fish, Toronto, friends, anime, swimming, sports, old fashioned music
Dislikes: perverts, spiders, showering alone (almost got raped in senior year, needs a girl to accompany her)

Relationship Status: Lesbian

Biggest Fear: Porcupines

Biggest Secret: Her father is baseball player for the Blue Jays

Stereotype: Lesbian chick

Personality: nervous, strong, average, smart, fair and kind

Sexual Orientation: Gay

Boyfriend/Girlfriend(Only if they have one): The girl in the story with the biggest bust

Description of his/her Look(Including his/her Race):
White, blonde hair, green eyes, purple tank top, B cup breasts, black belt, green shorts, white socks and tan hiking boots
Nationality: Windsor, Ontario

Everyday Clothes:look up

Swimming Clothes: Sky blue bikini

Pajamas: leopard onesie

Strengths: very good at sports and singing

Weaknesses: Her stomach is ticklish
4/10/2018 c4 Gucci Mane LaFlare
I wonder how Kelly and Taylor will get along.
4/10/2018 c4 kobekeithpaul
Honestly im hyped for Kevin Connor. Mostly cause i relate to being the autistic sweetheart
4/10/2018 c4 11Aleister Bloodrive VII
Mmm... Judging by the labels my favorite one is Nuit of course yet Markus label sounds like a villain and picks my interest xP
4/10/2018 c4 17Seven Alice
Heheheheeeee...! thank you for taking both my ocs, I am so happy I want to hug everyone! I have butterflies in my stomach to see all this great characters!

and by the label... I would say I really want to see Kim. ;)
4/9/2018 c4 3Zevoros
I think Nuit Bleu is probably the most interesting character I've seen just by reading the stereotype
4/9/2018 c4 2Supreme Kai of Booty
Pollyanna, her Stereotype sounds fun!
28 Page 1 2 Next »