for A Strange Creature

9/24/2020 c1 3MadHattarProductions
I love this! Thorough and a character to inform Belle that there are consequences for actions only short sitedly considered. That there were other factors to consider aside from taking Rumple's choice from him. This was brilliant. Thank you for your time, effort, love, and creativity to give us this take.
7/14/2019 c1 7QueenTatooine
A very interesting take on their situation. One that requires further thought.
6/3/2019 c1 Guest
I adore this, thanks for writing it.

One or two things jump out at me though, that could use a smidge of attention.

Paying gold for a basketful of hay is virtually insane, I'd have her wonder about it, or bring it up with the farmer (who could maybe then say something about it being a share of the end result, or something).

And the last thing, it should perhaps cross Belle's mind from the farmer's words that the Dark One's power is protecting her people, too. If she undoes the curse, her people wouldn't be safe from the Ogres anymore, just as the village would be without their protector, and people in need without a bargainer to call upon.
4/26/2019 c1 154PristinelyUngifted
Nice.
4/16/2018 c1 Pawn'sVictory
very nice
4/13/2018 c1 1arynwy
And that is the crux of the matter. Rumpel was already changing on his own and it should have ultimately been up to him whether or not to take that final step. Glad to see that your Belle actually listens...
3/30/2018 c1 Guest
Awww such a sweet story! Loved it!
3/29/2018 c1 lyli
I like this. Choice and careful thought about whether or not it would be right to "cure" the Curse without his knowledge. And the consequences of actually managing it. Me likie.
3/30/2018 c1 2LittleAngel2292