for Shadow's Odyssey: A Star Wars Story

3/24/2019 c48 22I Hate Snatch Steal
I definitely enjoyed this story
3/16/2019 c48 8Remnants of Fantasy
There's gonna be a sequel?! Awesome! I'm excited about that. Can't wait for it to start coming out.
3/9/2019 c47 Remnants of Fantasy
I like Petro. He and Shadow are my favorite characters in this fic. You did a really good job with your story. Was that the end? I'm kind of sad that it is over.

Thank you for the time and effort you have put into this. And you should, without a doubt, keep on writing!
2/2/2019 c42 Remnants of Fantasy
Something seems off. Is Shadow planning something? I also wonder if Shadow sees a resemblance of how he was once used by Dr. Eggman and how Anakin is being used. This is a good story. ; )
1/26/2019 c41 Remnants of Fantasy
Shadow has finally opened up a bit. Maybe he will finally be able to let Maria's death go.
1/22/2019 c40 3AbyssusTheDarkNightmare
When it comes to sonic, eggman just HAS to try.
1/19/2019 c40 13Stardown
Oh boy, Sidious is gonna kill Eggman for moving the Death Star. I wonder how long it will take until Sonic and the clones cross paths? Loving this story so far and I'll see you in the next chapter.
1/13/2019 c39 8Remnants of Fantasy
I find this set up very unique. Who would ever have thought of throwing Shadow into the Star Wars' world? I have only seen the movies, and not any of the cartoon series, but your explanations made it a breeze to follow without it. Thanks for the story and keep continuing it! (Can't wait to see more Shadow.)
12/9/2018 c34 therandomuser123456
I'm not a huge fan of Star Wars (I like it somewhat, but not enough to be a huge fan) but this story is AMAZING! The way it's written seems like it could become canon.
11/27/2018 c31 Guest
oh man this is frikin AWESOME keep at it i LOVE this story PLEASE finish it
9/15/2018 c21 Ke-Pa
Is Asoka dead or just badly wounded?
Jesus chirst that was just brutal both with grievous and Ashoka in the end
9/1/2018 c19 DB-20
I think Shadow has a point there
7/21/2018 c13 Reviewer
The story is doing quite well. I am struggling to find something to critique. Excellent work!
7/21/2018 c13 Juxshoa
Wow, everything is going downhill fast! I hope Shadow intervenes.
7/7/2018 c11 Reviewer