for How Tsuna Became A champion When He Just Want To Be A Normal Trainer

10/20/2020 c13 miraclebloom
uwahhhh! I can't wait for your next update! I'm also have to do my classwork n assignment too bcus of the new semester.
stay safe too
9/2/2020 c13 3fire-ball-kyo-DLM
Good luck with your classes!
9/2/2020 c13 92detrametal
Take your time and good luck! College isn’t easy but you can do it!
6/14/2019 c9 CallmeCrazylol
... of course Hibari would be caught in a luxury ball. He values his naps. I'm kinda sad that Ryohei isn't Hitmonchan. Or a Tyrouge if he was un evolved. As much as I'd like to see Lambo as Bouffalant but Bouffalant doesn't have a pre evolution. Taurus is another but like the former, has no pre evolution. While not a bull Phanpy may be a valid option as it evolves into Donphan... but they're elephants...
Truly matching Lambo to a pokémon is difficult.
If Reborn is Yveltal, then Yuni/Aria/Luce is Xerneus or Mew, Fon is Rayquaza (dragon plus only interfereswhen he needs to), Skull is Keldeo (the movie reminds me of Skull), Viper is Darkrai (illusionist nightmare), Verde is Deoxys (molecule structure and all), Colonello is Genesect (... the gun) and Lal is Naganadel (not legendary but Ultra Beast to reflect her as a failed Arcobaleno while also having a projectile).
If Tsuna was a pokémon he'd be a Shaymin. Cute and shy in land forme aka not HDW mode while growing a back bone in sky forme aka HDW mode.
4/24/2019 c2 Dragonmonsterkiller
Is yveltal reborn
3/2/2019 c11 Levin Kluge
Yo
Funny.
2/28/2019 c11 1KITSUNE TAKAHARI
awwww q lindo
1/15/2019 c2 29Sakura Lisel
Aw no fair doing such a mega time skip. You could at least show how Tsuna caught up with Hayato and convinced him to be his pokemon after the Cyndaquil ran away out the front door back at the lab as soon as he was out of his pokeball. How did he catch the rest of his team?
1/8/2019 c9 1Foxluna
Hahahaha so that's how Tsuna and Kyoya met. Interesting lol.
1/6/2019 c9 1BitterCake
Kyaaaaaa :3 I love Ninetails 3 Beautiful chapter, can't wait for more
1/4/2019 c9 3AbyssRhythme
Make Lambo a bouffalant. Picture it.
That's all.
1/4/2019 c9 176Firehedgehog
nice
1/3/2019 c8 1Foxluna
I wonder what'll hatch from the egg? And will it be I-pin or Lambo?
1/3/2019 c2 Foxluna
Of course the Yveltal is Reborn.
1/2/2019 c8 1BitterCake
Even if this is a short story, I still love it (๑๑)
29 Page 1 2 Next »