for Perks of Being the Hokage

4/2/2018 c1 DarthKakuzu
Strange. I don't usually like darker Naruto fanfics and I usually despise naruhina fanfics. Yet somehow I like this story. Add in that you've got ino and temari planned and you've got me really excited for what comes next.
Please continue,
DK
4/2/2018 c1 thanatos's-shadow
This naruto is honestly better than the ninja Jesus kishimoto gave us. Though I do feel you're overplaying Hinata's submissiveness. I feel she'd be more than ready to fuck Naruto or let him molested her since she's wanted him for most of her life. I mean she's a kunoichi so it's quite possible she broke her hymen in training. So even with the Byakugan no one would ever know unless she was taken in for a medical exam.
4/1/2018 c1 randyr2015
Love it hope you keep updating
4/1/2018 c1 5Tenma Sosei
Interesting concept. But come on, its a high possibility she did masterbate to Naruto when she was younger. But at the sametime it would be impossible with the amount of family members walking around.
4/1/2018 c1 BorderLand
Oh hell yes, a sociopath Naruto with a thing for mass manipulation and crazy sex drive.
3/31/2018 c1 WindyCitySlayer1
Awesome chapter
Can’t wait for more
Please continue
Yes naruto is a boss
3/31/2018 c1 19The Dark Dragen
Interesting, a twisted Naruto by looks of things, I like and I can't wait to find out what happens next.
3/31/2018 c1 Batros940
Could be interesting. Just a shame you only have Naruto be smart after the war. Would like to see a Naruto story like this when he is smart after he returns from his training trip with Jiriaya.
3/31/2018 c1 Apocalypse98
Good chapter bro
3/31/2018 c1 sinedd662
it was cool . I want to see sakura cuckold sasuke from naruto . let him seduce and manipulate and he knows her best so it will not be so difficult and then spoil her would I feel guilty about sasgay cheating . .it would be best if it her dominated it . you can also do as sakura is watching as naruto fucks hinata and as he says and as he dirty says and make her horny
3/31/2018 c1 1kuro02
usually i'm nt fond of dark naruto stories
but this one have a great start so i'll stick with it
3/31/2018 c1 Ezeakel
it really good story.
good job
3/31/2018 c1 yudhazebba
3/31/2018 c1 8Elven Sorcerer
Interesting opening, curious where it'll go.
3/31/2018 c1 2Reaper's Blaze
"Why would he care about the opinions of the people that did their best to ostracize, cheat, and if they had the opportunity, hurt him when he was just a defenseless child."

Oh wow it's gonna be one of those fics, another unoriginal mess made by someone who both doesn't understand Naruto as either a series or a character.
But because people on this site don't quality or good writing they'll flock to this anyway because you have passable grammar.
600 « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40