for SAO: The Eroge

10/6/2020 c15 5Project 0mega
Love the story so far. this does make me wonder. Would the system fuck up and have one of Kazuto's partners get knocked up. Heck which of them would he knock up first in the real world. Either by accident or on purpose.
10/6/2020 c19 paradox0.5white
Yayyyyy,start the best girl route!,save her,AND DVD PROTECT HER SMILE
10/6/2020 c19 12MangamanZX
Ah Kirito, you have only begun building your harem.

Amazing end to the first arc, I loved every chapter and I am looking forward to seeing what is next. I especiwlly look forward to seeing how Kirito manages to save Yuuki from dying
10/5/2020 c19 4fangs of death
Great story so far, defintly looking forward to more of this story.
10/4/2020 c12 Merch22
Synonyms for Scantily-Clad Girl: "Girl with the cute butt" "Girl with the bare tummy" "Girl with the poppin' tits and ass" or, if you want to more descriptive than her exterior trappings, "Sinon" "The newcomer" "The newbie" "The determined" "The bashful" "The prudish" "The protesting too much" "The gaunt" "The resolved". A lot of those are silly, but they would be a breath of fresh air compared to reading "scantily-clad" as if we had to be reminded of her outfit over and over and over...
10/4/2020 c19 Guest
YUUKI! BEST GIRL!
10/3/2020 c1 Dragtech25
This story is overpowered as fuck and it is really a classic harem story. But the way you have told it is just amazing and I think i could read it 200 times and still absolutely love and never get bored. I makes me want to keep reading and reading and make my own story. So please make more stories and keep writing cause this story was amazing. Good luck and thank you for the ausome story.
10/3/2020 c19 1thewookie1
And just like that the Aincrad Arc has met its end. I look forward to the further adventures your story's insanity brings.

Give Klein a girl :) Kirito can get Wingman status lol
10/3/2020 c19 Leonardo Castro
This ending is kind of sad. All those NPCs became alive and aware, and now they are dead. The Elf Village will be missed. Unless they someone got to ALF Online. I hope they escaped.
10/3/2020 c19 Voltrike92
This battle was AWESOME! I was hooked throughout all of it and wanted more. Can't wait for the next chapter and good luck on the driving test.
10/3/2020 c19 FateBurn
Excellent like always can wait for more.
10/2/2020 c19 WillItWork
I want to make a quick review here so I don't forget. Thank you for keeping this story going. I do t even like SAO and I like this! Massive points towards keeping your mechanics, and for not ending on an ass pull or dies ez machina. I'd love to pull a Tron and reverse digitize, but I'm sure there will be a happy ending. I think at this point, almost all routes got taken? I think there was one potential who didn't get saved.

Thanks for sharing!
10/2/2020 c19 8Cloud Narukami
Absolutely loved this chapter.
10/2/2020 c19 PasiveNox
Hahahahaha wonderful chapter
10/2/2020 c19 Anikong
Amazing chapter and fight scene. I absolutely love reading your stories, especially One Punch Gamer and SAO The Eroge. So after reading this story one chapter at a time from way back when when you posted chapter one, I do feel somewhat sad that Aincrad is now over. But that also makes me really look forward to the new arc and what craziness is in store for the main cast next. Definitely hoping we can at least get the interlude before the new year.
1,472 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »