for SAO: The Eroge

Great chapter
10/1/2020 c4 Super98
Awesome!
10/1/2020 c19 1R3qu13m0f50ul5
I'd go with option b in this case.
10/1/2020 c19 demzerff1
Hahaha hell yeah I can't wait for more.
10/1/2020 c19 Namikaze18
When I said it was a tad egregious at times, I stand by it, but it's so amazingly written that it's able to stand strong. Keep up the great work!
10/1/2020 c19 1Naruto Sakura Uzumaki
Loved it! Everything was awesome and funny! And I was right about Yui! It IS Vabel!
10/1/2020 c19 85StevieBond
YES! I'm happy to see this story return, and blimey, 20k words in one chapter, I can only handle around 7,000 before I stop, lol.

So a little R&R section and then it's on to Lost Song, I'll look forward to that. :D
10/1/2020 c19 17Apex85
Damn that was great. Haven't been this hyped from any action scenes from your fics since OPG.

Poor Kayaba. He didn't deserve all this. I could FEEL how absolutely DONE he was with everything.

Have fun Kirito XD
10/1/2020 c19 Edwin Nathan Frerichs
Not finished yet, just saw this and wanted to point it out.
"I mean, I'm technically not along if I'm here with you, right?"
I do believe you mean alone.
10/1/2020 c19 15NinjaFang1331
10/1/2020 c19 4Zaralann
Wonderful!
10/1/2020 c19 SaberFan117
I see that RWBY reference
10/1/2020 c19 The Wolf Paladin
Yay you are back.

Man did you go all out on this battle : every character helped in a way and it was pretty cool.

Also least subtile power up tease ever.
Seriously Yui even spells it out.
Now if it is based on another character like everyone else then Minazuki’s or the Crow’s would be fitting. Crow would be the best one considering Millennial Twilight.

You are not quite done yet with Aincrad Kirito in more ways than one. But for now enjoy your secret heroine.

As for changes well since he will beat Yuuki Kirito might learn of her condition even earlier than expected and with Protect that smile and the secret event that gives the heroines the power from other universes Yuuki could legit be healed if Kirito maxes her route.

I have a few ideas.

Also there is Rain who will most likely try to avoid Kirito instead of approaching him since she would be wary of his charm
10/1/2020 c19 22KnightEstoc
I've been looking forward to the next update of this! Time to sit down and read... 20k words. Whew. You don't do updates by halves, huh...

Yui, as usual, continues to be cute. Strea finally gets her happy ending (kinda) and that's nice and all, but let's just focus on the Yui burrito.

Kotone is also great, though she doesn't really show up in this chapter too much. At least she got a chance to say goodbye! And so did Shinonon, who gets a great upgrade to her stats thanks to a KiriHug.

Persona, huh... as long as Yui doesn't pull out an Evoker then we're good!

Great battle scene! The highlights on this one for me were definitely Strea coring the final boss after Shinonon uses her Unlimited Boyfriend Works, and then Sachi finally getting a pose.

I'm glad everyone gets to come back with them, since Kizmel is very good and deserves to be happy too... And Kayaba just being done with everything is honestly (somehow) a more rewarding ending than the way it's handled in canon.

Yay! Hi, Yuuki! A surprise boss battle at the last second!
1,466 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »