for SAO: The Eroge

10/1/2020 c19 SaberFan117
I see that RWBY reference
10/1/2020 c19 The Wolf Paladin
Yay you are back.

Man did you go all out on this battle : every character helped in a way and it was pretty cool.

Also least subtile power up tease ever.
Seriously Yui even spells it out.
Now if it is based on another character like everyone else then Minazuki’s or the Crow’s would be fitting. Crow would be the best one considering Millennial Twilight.

You are not quite done yet with Aincrad Kirito in more ways than one. But for now enjoy your secret heroine.

As for changes well since he will beat Yuuki Kirito might learn of her condition even earlier than expected and with Protect that smile and the secret event that gives the heroines the power from other universes Yuuki could legit be healed if Kirito maxes her route.

I have a few ideas.

Also there is Rain who will most likely try to avoid Kirito instead of approaching him since she would be wary of his charm
10/1/2020 c19 22KnightEstoc
I've been looking forward to the next update of this! Time to sit down and read... 20k words. Whew. You don't do updates by halves, huh...

Yui, as usual, continues to be cute. Strea finally gets her happy ending (kinda) and that's nice and all, but let's just focus on the Yui burrito.

Kotone is also great, though she doesn't really show up in this chapter too much. At least she got a chance to say goodbye! And so did Shinonon, who gets a great upgrade to her stats thanks to a KiriHug.

Persona, huh... as long as Yui doesn't pull out an Evoker then we're good!

Great battle scene! The highlights on this one for me were definitely Strea coring the final boss after Shinonon uses her Unlimited Boyfriend Works, and then Sachi finally getting a pose.

I'm glad everyone gets to come back with them, since Kizmel is very good and deserves to be happy too... And Kayaba just being done with everything is honestly (somehow) a more rewarding ending than the way it's handled in canon.

Yay! Hi, Yuuki! A surprise boss battle at the last second!
10/1/2020 c19 32SeerKing
...I just really hope Kirito gets given the power to revive his Wives' powers with a kiss.

Awesome end to the Aincrad Arc and looking forward to what you have coming next.
10/1/2020 c19 123ABIR123
Well this story is really very good you should continue writing it.
10/1/2020 c19 2LukeSky001
FINALLY!

Also.
...
LOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLL

YES. IT COULDN'T HAVE ENDED DIFFERENTLY. YES!

ANOTHER HEROINE FOR THE WIN!
9/30/2020 c11 Merch22
If you're going to keep referring to Sinon as "the scantily-clad girl," can you refer to Leafa as the "Gundanium-clad girl"?
9/28/2020 c5 Merch22
How is Yuna unable to see Kirito's name above his avatar? She's a heroine.
9/28/2020 c3 Merch22
How are they unable to see Kirito's username above his avatar?
9/17/2020 c18 Lavick Vell
Great chapter! I can't wait for the next one.

I really, really hope you don't still have Asuna get captured by Sugou at the end of this. I absolutely hated that arc of the series. I'm hoping that his mind is broken enough by everything he's been through at this point that he's just quietly shipped off to an asylum or something.

One thing I'm wondering about is what happened to the men Sugou brought with him into SAO? Weren't they captured by the group? I don't remember them being mentioned again after that scene ended.
9/12/2020 c18 6ANBU Operative Goat
God this is so good, can't wait for the next chapter. honestly I hope that Kirito gets some absolutely gamebreaking ability just as the game ends as a troll, too good.
9/10/2020 c5 The Deck Master
As someone who Mained a Blood Death Knight in WoW, I always loved this scene in the anime, it happened to me so much when I PvPed.

You cant kill what self heals more than you can hurt!
9/10/2020 c5 The Deck Master
I imagine Momons voice from the Overlord dub as the Nameless Knights voice, it just fits ya know?
9/10/2020 c4 The Deck Master
Was that a fucking Stand Arrow?! I haven't finished the chapter but... I cant be the only one who thought that right?
9/6/2020 c18 Calamity Bringer
awesome chapter , please keep updating the story
1,469 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »