for SAO: The Eroge

6/6/2020 c18 2madtad1
One of the best written stories. I look forward to your next update!
6/1/2020 c18 Tryson
King forward to the next chapter, and hoping more comes after, I’d point out how he always had what he wanted and what I think that is but I think that might be spoiling :-)
5/31/2020 c11 3T51b Moridin
Seems like Cardinal read too much Bleach when it was kicking Yui out. Hahahah! That shit is golden. With Strea as a Hunter killing beasts (corrupted data monsters) I was already blasting, but now Argo is a Dark Templar, and Yui is a fkn Vasto Lorde. Its going to be a riot. Yui for Waifu.
5/31/2020 c10 T51b Moridin
Not gon lie, this was hilarious. I enjoyed every moment. The ending with Argo was super cute, and that ultimate power moment wwhen he accessed the control panel. Please tell me he will get some time to min max and abuse the fk outta that? Cuz seriously, its needed~!
5/31/2020 c1 Tryson
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
5/31/2020 c9 T51b Moridin
Gundam Leafa is going to be op as fk isn't it? I feel bad for Argo, no random power ups. At least Asuna has her main characters main heroine thing going. Leafa got a gundam boost. And the other three from this new phase each got a boost as well. Bloodborne Hunter Strea, Lady of the Ring Philia, and a broken Servant Sinon. Good lord its insane.
5/31/2020 c8 T51b Moridin
My lordd, that chapter was splendid, I teared up so much during the "wwedding ceremenoy". I mean really who doesn't when its that sweet. Even my cousins ceremony wasn't as cute. I also love how we still havn't seen the aura stata even if its unlocked haha. I am looking forward to all the other girls joining the fun. I think the final girls aught to be the Admin lady from Alicization Arc and of course Alice herself.
5/30/2020 c7 T51b Moridin
And Strea? What about the GGO girl Sinon who was also in SAO at one point? So many things! OH and that one Hollow Fragment girl, besides the lovely Strea whom I 3 for, um...you had her as a Master of the Sword Draw in OPG. Onf I can't wait. I love how in this one what is driving Kayaba mad is how Kirito is simply not cheating. At all. Man it'd be hilarious if Kirito's power forced him to actually get a true absurd super power from Protect that Smile.
5/30/2020 c6 T51b Moridin
Well done senpai, She, ASUNA, has finally attained her rightful place. Well done indeed.
5/30/2020 c5 T51b Moridin
Kirin, god, that thing is fkn ridiculous. I literally cannot stand to fight it. Adorable chapter though. Loved it.
5/29/2020 c4 T51b Moridin
Please tell me, PLEASE TELL ME! PLEEEEASE Tell me she still has that bow? I want, no ...I NEEED All of them to get Stands. ALL OF THEM!

MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAOREORA!
5/29/2020 c3 T51b Moridin
Oh my god. I enjoyed this so much. The adventure, the tragedy! The nameless knight! So badass! And then the penultimate moment when she said fku to Cardinal and resigned and rejoined them. And ofc that final moment where she offered Snu-Snu and he flipped out hahahahaha! Good lord your stories are the best.
5/29/2020 c2 T51b Moridin
It was hilariously cracking. Was fun as fk to read.
5/29/2020 c1 T51b Moridin
Oh my god, I cannot stop laughing. The sheer fear and panic he is having is absolutely priceless. Well done well done indeed. And the cherry on top? You threw Argo at him at the end hahahah!
5/14/2020 c7 5Tawnis
Yeah I think like you said it was overall a little less funny this chapter, but I thought the parts that were funny were really funny. Yui being both really smart and really stupid in specific and consistent ways really sold the malfunctioning AI take on her character and it was hella funny.

One thing in this one though, after Kirito ports away and you swap to them all having their little meeting, there was no scene set and we more-less have no idea who's talking for a bit. It was especially noticeable because you're usually really solid at this kinda thing.
1,478 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »