for SAO: The Eroge

5/14/2020 c1 NibberWithAHardR
Genuinely fantastic, not retarded SAO fic. Hope to see some SAO Abridged jokes added in, and using some of their plot points where it's better and fixes the continuity (Charisma stat existing and being the basis for earlicky guy's plot)
5/13/2020 c1 Betrayed no one
if my life became a dating sim, i would go insane, unless it is doki doki literature club. however, i would first test to see if i can use minecraft commands since i am now in a game. if it works then i could create new items and help everyone! although even then i would likely wind up dying.
5/12/2020 c5 5Tawnis
Well I guess [DEATH] finally got thrown a bone, I was thinking for a while that this was turning into a very one sided bet. Even so, despite Kirito's perpetual annoyance, all and all things seem to be coming up aces for him more-less.

I haven't read any of the side stories myself so I look forward to Lux's arc and not knowing where the plot is more-less heading for once.

But the real question is who's more secretly OP now, Silica or Sachi? XD
5/12/2020 c18 giacomoX
Can't wait to see what will happen next. Very curious for the Fairy Dance arc
5/11/2020 c4 Tawnis
I meant to say this on the last chapter, but I think you're Kizmel is spot on. Where the other characters all seem to bend to the will of the force behind "The Protagonist" (them basically going into withdrawal when he was away was hilarious BTW) and thus act a little differently from their normal counterparts, Kizmel seems to only have to lean in that direction. Every time she opens her mouth it's hilarious and it all feels very true to her character.

I'm probably one of the only people who hasn't seen JoJo's at this point so the reference is lost on me, but I like Sachi's crazy shift in ability. I'm looking forward to what's going to happen with her in the future.

I thought the joke about her keeping him from being emo and angsty was a bit out of place. You've taken a lot of very funny and pointed shots at the source material through these chapters. (The one after he gives away the cloak was particularly funny and helped with a little world building at the same time). This one just seemed kinda out of left field as with his new powers and not dawning the Beater persona, Kirito's not really in any danger of that happening in this reality. Another done well example is how he unloads on the group about the trap does feel very on point as with his uber confidence/charisma now, that feels really true to the situation.

Anyhow, great chapter, looking forward to more. :)
5/11/2020 c18 Mr Miliardo
Why is it I have this odd hunch that Kirito's moaning about he not having "cool" powers like his spouses will be proved dead wrong in fighting Cardinal at floor 100? Maybe not on the same plane of his alternate Ominverse instance in OPM... maybe, but... well... it's a hunch.
5/11/2020 c5 1RomeoDreamWriter
Hey, it's me again!

Sorry if I'm being annoying, I just think that I should let you know when I notice that you use the wrong word. In this chapter, it's when the Nameless Knight unveils Dual Blades, you call him an "uncomfortable wall". I'm actually not sure what word you meant to use, whether "insurmountable" or "unconquerable", but I'm sure "uncomfortable" was not what you thought to write there. Also, when Argo is about to kiss Kirito, one of the paragraphs says "For a moment, the boy simply stared at him,...". I think that you meant to say "her", instead. That's all I noticed in this chapter, and again, sorry if I'm being annoying.

Anyway, later!

Romeo.
5/11/2020 c3 5Tawnis
Damn, this fic is just too funny, I have a hard time stopping laughing to actually read the story. XD

At first I was a little sad that the story bounced around so much and was more of a clip show than a direct story and though about a lot of scenes that would have fit so well with your premise. However, given how far from finished progressive is, it was probably the right call as to not be so jarring when swapping into the original story.

I do look especially forward to Klein being the universe's Deus Ex Machina Machine; I don't think that bit will ever get old. XD

The only thing I wasn't a big fan of was the Nameless Knight bit. It was funny and all, but didn't really make a lot of sense... though not in the normal way. A lot of the stuff that happens is really nonsensical, but fits well in this crazy universe that has been spawned. However unlike all the other parts, it seems like in this one, effect preceded cause... like you wanted to do the Nameless Knight bit and found a way to shove a square peg into a round hole.

Other than that though, the story was great. Still as crazy funny as ever, I'm going to have a hard time shotgunning a series that's so long, but I'm going to try my damnedest.
5/11/2020 c3 1RomeoDreamWriter
Hey, Neos!

Once again I'm reading this story from the beginning to have everything fresh in my mind for the new chapter, and I just noticed a little, silly mistake probably made by autocorrection. During the assault on Yofel Castle, at the moment Fuurinkazan arrives and Klein organizes them into a defensive formation, the sentence says "quickly providing", and I think you meant to write "quickly proving". Don't know if I'm right or not, but I thought I should let you know. Otherwise, this story remains as entertaining and funny as the first time I read it.

Until later,

Romeo.
5/11/2020 c1 5Tawnis
So I slept on reading this fic for a ling time. I kept seeing it pop up now and again and based on the description wrote it off as some cheap whatever story to awkwardly throw harem girls at Kirito. Boy was I dead wrong. I mean, I'm assuming it's going to be that as well, but it's hilariously funny, terribly clever, very well written, and perfectly self aware. A few minor SPaG issue here and there, but overall very clean. 10/10, would recommend to anyone who is a fan of parodies like SAO Abridged. Can't wait to catch up. :)
5/11/2020 c18 1Raizor
Please let Kirito get the Infinity Gauntlet in the last Boss Fight! He is almost crushed by the boss before teleporting away and ends it with a snap of his fingers. Oh, the scenes you can make out of it :‘D
5/10/2020 c4 Maman-Sofia
“Did Sachi become a [CENSORED] reference?

BRUH SHE AWAKENED HER PERSONA! Tbh I’m loving this story sfm it’s really really interesting
5/10/2020 c18 FateBurn
Great like always
5/9/2020 c18 Uday Sra
Awesome
5/8/2020 c5 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Excellent chapter! Ooh my! So Kirigakure has decided to “go with the flow” on what his power does while worrying about the consequences once they come? I admit, that’s a better alternative than constantly stressing and/or blaming himself for “causing” all this.

I also look forward to seeing that one girl, Lux again. Hm!

And omg! The Kirin! I remember that thing from Monster Hunter as well! Although I battled it in the 3DS game of Monster Hunter Stories...
1,478 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »