for SAO: The Eroge

5/2/2020 c17 dustinlemque
where is the next chapter of story please
4/27/2020 c17 Mr. Bamboozled
I really love this fic I really do, all of your fics are amazing and I love them to death I'm glad you finished Lucus (still havent finished it) and are still working on this one, but um still very sad that your had to drop RU and desperately hope you find your muse for it again cause I loved the universe you created there. Thank you again.
4/16/2020 c6 Voltrasin
Everyone needs more Klein in their lives.
4/14/2020 c15 1starscreamer11
Stando Powah!
4/13/2020 c3 Variety Of Choices
aaaah
4/13/2020 c2 Variety Of Choices
thats cuz asuna is his otp
4/9/2020 c1 33ShanoaWarrior
Oh wow, you got over 1,200 reviews on this fic so I'm sure its gonna be good. I'm skimming over this a bit before bed but will look over again later. Its as funny as shit so far XD
3/30/2020 c17 dustinlemque
where is the next chapter of this story please
3/15/2020 c3 1Dalthale1642
integral factor.
3/15/2020 c1 Dalthale1642
I SAW THAT ALICIZATION REFERENCE!
3/6/2020 c17 9Xager-the-Chaos-King
Kingdom Hearts, the finest of game series. Please, I do hope you can write more soon. :) I'm enjoying this, it's adorable.
2/23/2020 c17 FateBurn
Nice
2/17/2020 c17 QuestionableOne
I must say, our of all the harem fanfictions I read on this site, you have definitely written it the best, especially considering how huge the harem you created for poor Kirito. Even so, some characters like Lux seem to be barely hanging on in terms of relevance while Sachi, Argo and Silica are starting to shine again. Be careful of the ever increasing Harem(with ever decreasing screen time for each of the heroines) and I look forward to reading more of this story.
2/11/2020 c17 sbg1218
It took 3 whole days but I finally read through 17 and this thing is in the top 3 hilariously dumb things I've ever read. It's also up there for the best thing I've read on this site.

But to business. If Kirito doesn't throw at least 1 Kamehameha or spirit bomb I swear to GOD. I mean we've seen some other jump properties memed and he's a massively overpowered with protagonist with black hair and black eyes. he's practically goku already. And that'll give him his "flashy move" he's been complaining about.

Anyway, that's just my two cents, I'm sure you have some sort of masterful plan for the 'poor' kid. Looking forward to that.
2/9/2020 c17 Spazzman29
I have a feeling that even when this story is done there will be a sequel. You have put in a lot of foreshadowing after all.
1,478 « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »