for SAO: The Eroge

7/6 c3 Guest
The only thing I have to say about kizmel joining the party is... "We mUsT SaVE mY FaMIy!"
7/4 c1 3renextronex
I know is pretty late to actually be making this correction but an Eroge is a game with sex in it, what you should have named your fic is galge that is basically "dating sim". that, or put lemons in it dammit
6/21 c20 Six-Pint Samurai
Nice. Very nice.
BTW, I'd suggest a little correction: Russians, when swearing by God, usually use diminutive form "Bozhe" rather than "Bog". Flows somewhat better than general form.
6/17 c1 1Reem519
Lol, here I was thinking that his power was stupid. Freezing time to pick up chicks? Lmao sounds hilarious! Of course Kirito would get something similar to his own Canon powers.
6/14 c20 The Deck Master
This is as good as SAO Abridged in terms of being better than the original anime story.

Cant wait for the next chapter.
6/14 c8 InfinityMask
Sooo... no alo? Hmm.. I think this is the first time I read something like this scenario. Interesting very interesting.
6/14 c7 InfinityMask
I forgot to include this to last chapter review, am I the only one that disappointed that no Laughing Coffin member killed?
Btw I kinda hope kirito and the girl can keep their weapon in alo. Haha. Than again Kirito gamer ability should be able to prevent any of his party members being kidnapped by Oberon(is his name sugo? Kinda forgot. Lol).
6/14 c6 InfinityMask
Lol! Luck bastard. Anyway Pina ability to climb is too op!
And how pina and silica kill The Kirin kinda... disturbing? Strange? Anyway the skill is too op. Haha. Oh love the new sword and armor.
6/14 c5 InfinityMask
You know I like how yuna survive! And how she and Nautilus join Furin! Too bad for Nautilus tho his crush got snatched. Probably...

Anyway Hope Ashuna join the harem openly soon. Lol.
6/14 c4 InfinityMask
I don’t know what happened to sachi. She get golden arrows kinda think she get unique skill Archer or something but she still use spear and not only that her attack has aoe(or is it?) effect and left claw mark? I’m confused...
maybe I’m the one that reinterpreted that part wrong?
6/13 c3 InfinityMask
I wonder what other player think of kimzel? And Kayaba on that front.

Anyway I curious what will happen after SAO end. Would Kimzel be saved to Kirito Nervegear like Yui?
6/13 c2 InfinityMask
Lol! Poor kirito! Tho I wonder what would happen now. I mean Diavel would be outed as Betatester and someone who willingly push plan aside for last hit bonus. His popularity would drop low I think. Fitting punishment imo.
6/13 c1 InfinityMask
Lol! Oh my god. I wonder why I never see this idea used? Gamer(eroge) power on Sao seems very funny!
6/13 c3 The Deck Master
This is the 2nd time I've read this story and I just fucking realized the Kendo Bit is a Reference to the Kenpachi fight in Bleach.
6/13 c18 JackRip
Heh, I was just re-reading this and realized a joke you may have made when you made Lux a Keyblade wielder - which is to say, the pun in her name. I usually think of her name as Light-aspected, but in this case considering the Key it makes a more fitting to say : 'Lux' - 'Locks'
1,466 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »