for SAO: The Eroge

12/26/2019 c17 WillItWork
I still love this story. Honestly at this point there is so much chaos and the multi-cross is so large I'm not sure how you keep it consistent.

Thanks for sharing!
12/26/2019 c13 IunctusCorde
...fecking Avatar. Hell to the yeah. Also if references are in season can i request Endroll for our boy Russel. Atleast have Kirito try bartending (for the suit) and dual wield a broken wine bottle and steel bat.

And huzzah! Klein has once more barred his balls to the world so that they may continue their grand works! This time tangoing with Cardinals thick and hefty cobra!

Also that was fucking ominous Yui.
12/26/2019 c17 1dragongod0117
Ravioli Ravioli time to lewd the dragon Loli! and Pina too!
12/26/2019 c12 IunctusCorde
...Klein is right.
How pathetic is it to beg a fictional character to teach me their ways... Not enough to stop me.
I shall take my place beside the Large ball'd samurai and bwg for a mighty load of Kirito's wisdom.
12/26/2019 c11 IunctusCorde
I call hax on that skill
HAX i say!
12/26/2019 c17 2Oakranger
You might want to look at those last notifications.
Great work! Happy Holidays!
12/26/2019 c17 8myfunvideos
That was a great Chapter! Also, that was a Kingdom Hearts reference, huh? And judging from the reward, I'm VERY excited! Are you going to get her a Keyblade!? There are good and bad things about that, just to let you know. Good: She can use Light, Magic, and unlock and door and lock any doors. Bad: She attracts the Heartless and the Keyblade stays with her for as long as it finds her worthy of it.
12/26/2019 c10 IunctusCorde
... i have nothing.
OH GOD! I HAVE NOTHING!
Give me more Klein so i can remedy this! STAT!

Also dear god.
THAT series?! Quick hide your historical figures!
12/26/2019 c9 IunctusCorde
... okay let me try this one.
*ahem*
Oh ho ho? For a change Klein has kept his magnanimous balls to himself and has instead sought his own satisfaction by getting on his knees for his manliest of friends! But will Kirito release that which Klein so earnestly desires?

Also is it me or are these new heroines HORRIFICALLY deadly?
...
So how long until he somehow waifu's Cardinal?
Wonder what his chances are with [LIFE] and [DEATH]? Surely all that laughter is worth a... metaphorical? Literal? However they'd do it, Kiss on each cheek.
12/26/2019 c8 IunctusCorde
*reads chapter... with a sound of being hut in the back*
Oh shit.
*comprehends*
OH SHIT!

And once more Klein's balls bring great joy to his friends.
As a side note, never before have i joyously shouted "Here comes his balls", nor did i ever think i would.
12/26/2019 c7 IunctusCorde
Hmm.
Kinda glad she isn't a heroine.
Sugu is one thing, Yui is another.

And once more the man of the great ball smashes his namesake into the faces of evil doers in the name of JUSTICE.

Nwxt chapter gone be fun.
Btw, what is this hollow thing? And why do i feel unease.
12/26/2019 c6 IunctusCorde
HE BAS UNLOCKED THE MOST POWERFUL SKILL OF ALL!
No man should have that kind of patting power.

Also i like what the next scenes title implies.

And ah, more of the great klein. Making his foes wet and smothering them with his bountiful ball which holds more than they're ready for.
12/25/2019 c4 redsoxninja
Stand nameWhat's New, Pussycat?]]
12/25/2019 c5 IunctusCorde
KILL IT IN IT'S SLEEP WITH BOMBS AND FIRE!

and then Fucking RUN when that fails.
12/25/2019 c4 IunctusCorde
You have brought me great joy.
Both in the form of the little kitten and that, while not "what the fuuu", Sir Jack Dapper got to say "Son of a bitch".
Followed by Asuna saying "YOU SON OF A BITCH".

Now lets speed this wagon along to the next unwitting heroine!
..And yes this IS a Jojo referance!
1,472 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »