for SAO: The Eroge

12/24/2019 c17 Vercingetorix Rex
what better gift than a surprise chapter for Christmas?
really enjoyed the short part with Sachi I hope to see more Sachi moments in the future.

I would have liked to see Venom bond permanently with Kirito, things would be interesting

for the new year i will wish more free time for more updates! :D
Merry Christmas and Happy New year!
12/24/2019 c17 NineYetis
Merry Christmas! Thanks the chapter!
12/24/2019 c17 24Apex85
Yay! Philia has joined!

Strea is still the best. Her fight is making me want to finally break out my copy of Bloodborne.
12/24/2019 c17 3Lyrista
*chuckles* Man the Kingdom of references sure stir our Hearts don't they? ;)

I suppose an accurate summary of this chapter would be, the chapter where Kirito ran out of fucks to give about the craziness of the Hollow Area.

I legitimately feel bad for whatevers going to be waiting for everybody in the Ruby Palace, it's going to have a real bad time with all the crazy OP stuff the group is gathering.

Thanks again for the chapter, this story always has been a treat. I look forward to seeing the craziness that goes beyond Aincrad.
12/24/2019 c17 5Nick terakidan
You are giving Lux. The girl whose Gamertag means Light. The freaking Keyblade?
12/24/2019 c17 22KnightEstoc
I think my favorite part of the chapter is Kirito deciding "Screw it, and screw you" to the world around him being filled with silly references and boss fights, and then speedrunning the relationship with Philia. Speaking of, I'm glad she's alright! Not that this story would have had anything else.

As silly as I think giving Liz the Iron Man armor is, I do appreciate the jokes about her using/forgetting about the face plate. They're fun.

Yui is up to something. I wonder what this mirror woman could be? Hmm. Strange. And if the Moon Presence has been destroyed, then that means that Strea's Hunt is over! Definitely! Even without triggering Protect Their Smiles and getting a CG!

Also, I can't believe Pina is a peeper... (Silica is too young for lewds and you know it, she knows it too, Saint)
12/24/2019 c17 Guest
Been waiting a long time for this and I have to say, it's the perfect way to usher in Christmas, especially given that this is probably one of my favorite fanfics of all time.

That being said, I feel like the intricacy of your stories and the writing has generally been improving, especially in this story, and given your propensity for the crazy and epic, I can't wait to see where you take us, the readers, next.
Merry Christmas!
12/24/2019 c17 4Zaralann
Very interesting...
How long is it before they will get out?
12/24/2019 c17 The Wolf Paladin
Okay before I explode with excitement let’s dial back up a bit.

The funny thing is, I had a feeling you would be releasing this chapter today so yesterday I read the whole story again to get caught up. Not that I needed to but for funnsies.

1) I know the person Yui met isn’t Her but man did I laugh imagining this Yui meeting with FATE.

2) Ok here goes.
Lux was the character I was the most worried about as I have stated before. She was the wife who stood the least out after her arc ended and I didn’t know what you could give her.
And then you pulled this off and everything clicked.
It is scary how well this series fits her from her name meaning Light in latin which is the language and theme that the series had a hard on, from the fact that she is a silver haired character that has been part of darkness (Laughing coffin) and light (Unison heart) just like a certain Master.

Now I hope she won’t have to die to acquire this power.

That would quite Heartless of you.

3) Re-reading this fic made me realize that it seems that Kirito’s sanity is also a skill that was erased due to the glitch.
Because he did start to totally go with the flow with his power.
And here he snapped again and offscreen his hollow self.
Shame because he was interesting.

4) Related to this but Venom is still alive and judging by the teasing he will bond with Sumeragi.
Now the interesting part is the fact that Venom knows about the Eroge due to his partial bonding with Kirito.
Thankfully he didn’t bond enough with Kirito to be able to understand his abilities but still it is interesting to note.

Although I am curious what could have happened if he did bond with Kirito longer like with Spideeman.
Afterall if the Symbiote bonds enough time with a user then it starts mimicking parts of the user.
It is his power of Adaptation.
Stuff like personnality and most notably powers.
Venom could web mainly because he had Spiderman as a host and tried replicating his powers.
Thanks to this abilities he could also counter abilities he couldn’t replicate like Spiderman’s Spider sense.
I wonder how Venom would have adapted to Kirito’s Game.

Most likely by genderbending the next user so that Venom would become a Heroine and be protected by Protect that Smile.

That would actually be an interesting plot point : how would Kirito fight one of his heroines that has gone evil and needs to be stopped when his own skills are against him.

Eh Tia and Seven (Maybe) are Heroines so we’ll see then.
12/24/2019 c17 PasiveNox
Yah noce noce
12/17/2019 c8 3MystiYew
Y'know, at first I thought this was gonna be just a standard AU, then I thought it was satirical, now I'm not sure if it's a crack fic or an expansive AU.
12/17/2019 c1 LoserKing
The fuck? The infinity stone really?
11/26/2019 c15 babiloniaolimpo
Cualquiera que conozca a ese tipo quisiera arrancarle la cara de tarado.
11/26/2019 c14 babiloniaolimpo
Solo le falta tomar su primera Loli para tirar lo que le queda de cordura.
11/26/2019 c12 babiloniaolimpo
Cuando acepte su lado pervertido empezará a divertirse.
1,478 « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »