for SAO: The Eroge

11/25/2019 c11 babiloniaolimpo
No jugué ningúno de los juegos y no entendí el cameo.
11/25/2019 c8 ClaireR89
I’m hoping that the ceremony somehow brings the NPCs and Yui to the real world somehow.
11/25/2019 c4 ClaireR89
Can we get past the annoying “I like him but I gotta play it as if I don’t” thing going on with Asuna and Argo.
11/24/2019 c10 babiloniaolimpo
Se que tiene la etiqueta de comedia pero esto se pone raro.
11/23/2019 c9 babiloniaolimpo
No sé si reírme de el o llorar por el.
11/22/2019 c16 AshuraNoKami
Nope I am so sorry about this review and my previous one. But man I cannot stand this at all to me it all quickly went down hill from probably chapter 10. Its the whole mixing elements from other anime, movies and even games that I can't stand I could not even finish this chapter I could not force myself to do it. From chapter 10 onward it stopped being a SAO story and it became a bad gamer crossover.

So do whatever you want man, ignore me if you want its your story anyway, and you can't please everyone so I guess I'm the one man out in this story.

Sorry and Goodbye.
11/22/2019 c11 AshuraNoKami
You now in my honest opinion the sudden overpoweness of Philia, Strea and Leafea is really a turn off to me about this story. And it just, I don't know to me it cheapens the story I mean come on we now have a gundam girl, a fate stay night female Archer Emiya, I don't know what to call Strea and probably Evil versions of the characters. It's super annoying having these overpowerd characters show up just to derail the train to the point where its not even funny or entretaining at all I mean, man everything that is happening right now is just so random and unpredictabe that I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. I'm still going to finish the chapters that I have left, maybe by then I'll be able to decide if its good or bad.

Sorry if my review is premature and if it offends you in any type of way but I really felt that I should put this review in this chapter just to get it out of my chest.
11/18/2019 c2 Mistersnx
This is a fun read to silly but awsome writing
11/16/2019 c16 OmegaUltima
...huh, all these skills/abilities that Kirito is getting from maxing all the routes/events...he most certainly doesn't need them for the girls already in the game with him, as he's literally got them all on lock as it is...but the only ones truly left (other than the Russian-speaking girl who's name is escaping me at the moment) are those in ALO, namely Yuuki, Sakuya, and Alicia Rue as the main three...

...wait a minute. No, don't tell me...but it kind of makes sense...is...is he going to start raising Flags with Cardinal itself‽
11/7/2019 c16 freddy.lane.1
goddammit. I both love this and hate this. and im surprised you havent even mentioned frostmourne.
11/7/2019 c16 Valdimarian
That was the Symbiote occasionally known as Venom that crawled out of the tube wasn't it?

Well, he's USUALLY a pretty chill symbiote, when not being rejected by Peter because he forgets to take his multivitamins and accidentally starves the thing.
11/4/2019 c6 babiloniaolimpo
Me sorprende todo el esfuerzo que se puso en el código moral pero lo fácil que es matar a otros jugadores.
11/3/2019 c2 babiloniaolimpo
El está tan jodido que está da risa.
10/28/2019 c5 1Naruto Sakura Uzumaki
I'm surprised you changed the date of the incident involving Yuna and Eiji from the original date you wrote (the canon date).

Also, and this is important, the Assault Team cleared the 50th Floor (which was a "Super Boss," just like the Skull Reaper was for Floor 75) a couple of days after New Year's of 2024 (basically in the very beginning of January 2024), which is how Kirito got his Elucidator.
10/25/2019 c16 28Kairan1979
Iron Man armor for Lisbeth? And the symbiote being unleashed in the Hollow Area? You certainly know how to keep the readers interested.
1,478 « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »