for SAO: The Eroge

11/7/2019 c16 Valdimarian
That was the Symbiote occasionally known as Venom that crawled out of the tube wasn't it?

Well, he's USUALLY a pretty chill symbiote, when not being rejected by Peter because he forgets to take his multivitamins and accidentally starves the thing.
11/4/2019 c6 babiloniaolimpo
Me sorprende todo el esfuerzo que se puso en el código moral pero lo fácil que es matar a otros jugadores.
11/3/2019 c2 babiloniaolimpo
El está tan jodido que está da risa.
10/28/2019 c5 1Naruto Sakura Uzumaki
I'm surprised you changed the date of the incident involving Yuna and Eiji from the original date you wrote (the canon date).

Also, and this is important, the Assault Team cleared the 50th Floor (which was a "Super Boss," just like the Skull Reaper was for Floor 75) a couple of days after New Year's of 2024 (basically in the very beginning of January 2024), which is how Kirito got his Elucidator.
10/25/2019 c16 28Kairan1979
Iron Man armor for Lisbeth? And the symbiote being unleashed in the Hollow Area? You certainly know how to keep the readers interested.
10/25/2019 c15 Kairan1979
Nice to see Yuuna's chance to shine. As for Sugou,,, he was a despicable human being, he got exactly what he deserved.
10/25/2019 c14 Kairan1979
Asuna gets Libra's armor? I don't know how you are planning to top that.
10/25/2019 c13 Kairan1979
Kizmel became the Avatar? I wonder who's next to get a power-up in Hollow Area?
10/23/2019 c12 Kiritothepervert
Your not becoming a pervert kirito(maybe) sinons ass is just DAT DAMN GOOD! Youd have to be dense as hell to not stare at that divine ass at times
10/20/2019 c16 1Adoltin
What’s this?! Lizbeth is evolving!

...

...

Congratulations! Lizbeth has evolved from “Blacksmith> “Engineer”!

Seriously though. I’m now wondering if HARU is going to explain anything or give some information to the group that Yui and Strea can’t because of corruption.
10/20/2019 c15 Adoltin
Is there going to be some kind of massive “power of love” wave that fixes Cardinal before turning the entire system into one of Kirito’s girls? Because somehow I wouldn’t be surprised.

Also even if their avatars died if they aren’t wearing nerve gears wouldn’t they still live? The amusphere I assume they’re wearing shouldn’t have the capacity to kill them. Granted in the best of the moment and with the knowledge they’ve been living with for over two years I can see how the girls wouldn’t necessarily consider that possibility.
10/20/2019 c14 Adoltin
Oh man. I barely remember Saint Seiya. Having said that is Asuna’s epithet going to change from “The Flash” to “Star-Flash”?

Almost every girl now has a power that is unique to them. At this point Liz, Lux, and maybe Yuna are the only ones who don’t if I am recalling all of the girls correctly. Granted it’s kinda hard to keep track at this point. I’m loving the story, but I must also say I’m really hoping there aren’t anymore girls joining. Even for a eroge parody of what could technically be called a harem anime (even if in canon Kirito Catullus chooses a girl and stays with her) this is getting a bit hard.

Granted I also remember that “two years and two goddesses” but from earlier.
10/20/2019 c12 28Kairan1979
Looking forward to see Nameless Knight back in action.
10/20/2019 c13 1Adoltin
I mean... something tells me Kirito’s reality warping Power will be fairly effective against whatever is coming up. Having said that I’ve noticed your stories start out sillier and then progress to a more serious note while still having enough silliness to not be too grimdark. Good job on that. Eases us into everything.
10/20/2019 c12 Adoltin
Considering Strea is technically Yui’s younger sister who is technically Kirito’s daughter I was not expecting her to be unlocked as an actual heroine. Seriously. When Yui finds out will Strea be her momma, sister, both, neither, something else entirely?! My brain hurts from trying to figure that out. It’s worse than someone being their own grandpa.
1,483 « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »