for SAO: The Eroge

9/25/2019 c16 1hellfire45
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next and how the iron man armour will be used
9/25/2019 c16 29Xavon Wrentaile
Nice on the Iron Man. I thought Liz was going to be judged worthy of Mjolnir, and thus wield the power of Thor. But this works too.
9/25/2019 c16 4Zaralann
Very interesting.
9/25/2019 c16 26Apex85
Liked the dream sequence at the start.

I shared Vassago's disbelief at Philia's selective understanding of pop culture.

Laughed at Iron Liz. Yay for Sachi.

And let Strea have fun with the real Kirito instead of settling for a pillow dammit!
9/25/2019 c16 13Have a Little Feith
I think Overlord is also on the PS3, and Xbox 360... I have come across the games while searching through the Store, on the PS3 at least. So if you're a console gamer, you can probably get it on PS Now. Feel free to spread that, if you want.
9/25/2019 c16 FateBurn
Good chapter
9/25/2019 c16 dustinlemque
Please give Kirito a Kamen Rider Decade please
9/25/2019 c16 1a54321
There is so much that I like about this story :D
9/25/2019 c16 22KnightEstoc
Pffft. The casual-ness of Philia's message to Kirito ending with BRB made me laugh. Good job with that one there.

Good chapter! I really enjoyed most of it (though the Iron Man suit is a bit silly) and Sachi getting the chance to pin down Kirito and have her way with him is my favorite thing in this chapter :3
9/25/2019 c16 The Wolf Paladin
So right off the bat we are starting with a weird Dream cycle where both Kirito and Sinon can intervene.
Interesting but well as Sinon pointed out it happened at the most important moment so she still doesn’t remember everything because of this.

Philia well she tried but yeah the Game had to make a weird dialogue choice just to save her so she really need to ask what her skillset is.

Lisbeth got her powerup with Strea’s sister as her partner so that is nice.

That leaves us with Lux as the only one with no special power and I am going to guess that she will be the last one to sleep with Kirito. Mainly to build up how normal she is compared to the others.

Speaking of which Sachi finally got her turn so Requiem will be coming soon.
The question is what will be her wish and resolve upon the second arrow because that is what drives the trial.
9/25/2019 c16 3Lyrista
*snickers* Reading this chapter and asking myself outloud, "Did Lisbeth just become Iron Woman?"

*reads a bit more*

Yep she did.

Good to have you back interested to see whatever other craziness you have in store.

*chuckles* The shared dream thing was cute too.
9/25/2019 c16 MachiavellianGarfield
This Sucks Sinon Needs More Time In The Chapter But Other Than That I Liked It
9/25/2019 c2 Firm0426
Head Pats are Key, HA! This needs to be on a shirt or hoodie somewhere; I would buy it in a heartbeat!
9/14/2019 c1 Ophious
Great story~ I'm just waiting for Konno Yuuki to appear! And hopefully, she'll get the happy ending she deserves in this one!
8/27/2019 c11 1FanFicKing3245
Ok I am currently reading chapter 11 and while I do love this fanfic, I have one major critique about it. Kirito has become useless. All the girls around him are getting ridiculous gear and powers while he gets nothing. Even when he went to the Hollow Area to hopefully become more powerful he just became even more useless when Argo got OP claws and an awesome cloak while he got nothing. At this point he might as well just stay at the inn because he’s ridiculously weak compared to the girls. It also makes the fight scenes really boring since it’s easy to know what will happen. The girls will decimate the boss with Kirito getting a few hits in, with a chance of one of the girls getting in trouble and either getting more powerful or Kirito’s skill triggers and saves them through something random, without actually doing anything for Kirito.
1,484 « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 39 .. Last Next »