for SAO: The Eroge

8/9/2019 c15 2PuppetofL
There's something I realized a while ago that I just kept forgetting to ask about in a review. That being about the possible existence of three Last Attack Bonus drops, specifically Gleam Eyes', Fatal Scythe's, and Skull Reaper's. In the original source Fatal Scythe is taken out by Yui, so it's LAB doesn't make an appearance. Skull Reaper is the last boss slain before SAO ends as well so it's LAB never gets a chance to show up. The Gleam Eyes' LAB is never even brought up or shown to the best of my knowledge.
In most fanfics Scythe is either outright avoided or dealt with the same way, however in this fic he is soundly slain, with his own scythe no less. And since you carried the fic on into Hollow Fragment, that means Reaper's drop has a chance to show up for once.
What I want to ask is simple, do you have plans for these three drops at all? Or like me did you not even realize they could even be a thing?
7/24/2019 c1 5Nonyaarb
Fucking awesome
7/20/2019 c4 7Aroband
You said "arrow" and I FUCKING KNEW IT, YOU MAD BASTARD!
7/19/2019 c1 Aroband
I can smell the tropes from here. I can only imagine the rampant cliches that are going to appear. It's disgusting.

...guess I'll have to keep reading, because holy shit, this is so much better than it has any right to be.
7/17/2019 c15 3AlernateReality
funny, but I wish the plot would advance faster
7/16/2019 c2 7brawlbankai
I lost it when Illfang tripped and accidently offed himself. Follow that up with Kibaou being utterly shut down and you had me rolling around hysterically. Good times.
7/16/2019 c1 brawlbankai
I don't normally post reviews, let alone on the first chapter, and maybe it's just the lack of sleep, but I just had to say that this is hilarious. I love it!

Now to read the rest of it...
7/4/2019 c3 1ISleep
that was wholesome and adorable and i loved it xD Even though theres been no erotic shit actually happening, surprisingly, just mostly comedy
7/4/2019 c2 ISleep
Still, that last scene where Asuna was enjoying the scenery and Kirito straight up ran away was really funny xD Just please tell me he realises his luck soon, or at least reacts differently soon
7/4/2019 c2 ISleep
I mean, hopefully he just gets to the point where he accepts his power (even if his reactions rn are a bit funny). Hes had a while to adapt to his powers shenanigans, so him reacting like this for so long is getting a little more annoying the longer he does it.

Find humour in other types of reactions, besides despair over his great luck.
6/25/2019 c1 Arrogant Comprehender
Lol, cheeky-C Kirito feels like abridged one! I heard those lines in my head!
6/21/2019 c15 1Raizor
I‘m starting to feel really bad for Kirito. Every single of his girls have an overpowered ability that makes them completely badass while he is stuck with „lame“ dating sim powers.

He needs something special. How about the sword of the 100th floor. It looks awesome and would give him the strongest boost possible. One swing and the enemy dies.
6/13/2019 c5 GrayLord666

? )))))))))))))))
6/7/2019 c15 4Greatazuredragon
Nice chapter, good work.
6/6/2019 c15 12MangamanZX
Wait did yui just eat Sugou? And man Sinon, Kirito could probably just exist and Sinon would fall for the guy
1,483 « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 .. Last Next »