for SAO: The Eroge

5/25/2019 c15 Thyrussianbear
This was an extremely good read so far, I absolutely love that Kizmel and other parts were added to have fullness in the story. I like how the character development is but I feel like the lovey dovey stuff is being put in as a after thought and is in need of attention, though your story and it is pretty good so far, keep it up!
5/25/2019 c1 dustinlemque
please give kirito a Kamen zio
5/20/2019 c15 5Exiled Soul Nomad
Holy Shit!

Everything is picking up darkly behind the scenes.
5/20/2019 c1 Scretch
En Taro Adun
5/15/2019 c10 psp reader
Wew... Closed doors needed, lol
5/15/2019 c13 Magictoaster
Why does Kizmel have the arrow on her head? That arrow is a feature for Air Nomads, not Avatars. You don’t see Korra walking around with an arrow on her head, do you?
5/15/2019 c15 1thewookie1
Captain Asuna, The Golden Knight (Not the hockey team, unless she suddenly owns it now due to her apparel.

Poor Sinon is finally getting memories back but at inopportune times.

Kirito's power has become so powerful its drawing points for him without him even being anywhere near.

I'm honestly surprised nurses haven't started falling for his comatose body for unknown reasons.

Sugou, just got reverse pedophiled.
5/15/2019 c15 WillItWork
I am delighted to see a new chapter, but the trajectory shown here is terrifying. Reality in and out of VR is being warped, cascading changes… armies will battle and their decayed husks will rise, groaning to protect the smile.

Honestly that phrase is becoming a curse, and I expect certain powers are laughing.

I. The other hand, more broken power ups and silliness is fun, and each chapter is more cracky — I kinda love it.

Thanks for sharing.