for SAO: The Eroge

5/12/2019 c15 3Lyrista
Hi Sugou!

Bye Sugou!

Yep Sinon needs the hugs. All of the hugs. Though do we need to constantly mention that Sinon is skimpily dressed all the time? You seem to do so several times a chapter that she's in. I don't think our memories are THAT bad Saint lol. Though Sinon in Hollow Fragment does have a weirdly high number of revealing outfits in her special armor. Hell her ultimate one is literally a metal bikini and a scarf. That's MMORPG female outfits for you I suppose. Perhaps it's not without reason after all. Saw the nod in this chapter to the late game boss of Hollow Fragment. Players of the game know the one I see.
5/12/2019 c15 26Apex85
RIP Sugou. Your suffering brought great entertainment.
5/2/2019 c5 3Zeta Grey
I have complaints... why didn't you reform Rosalia? that is the only complaint of this chapter I'll voice aloud.
5/1/2019 c1 Zeta Grey
Marvelous, I was just looking for Harem stories for inspiration... you have passed my judgement.

Now for my criticism... it feels a liiiittle too easy. but only a little
4/30/2019 c8 AoNoya
While I don't really know much of what happens at all in Hollow Fragment, I gotta say that I'm really excited in seeing what comes next. Also did Kayaba die or was he sort of just transported away since there wasn't anything that dealt damage to him at the end given Kirito's sword never reached him.
4/30/2019 c7 AoNoya
Kirito leaning on Argo for emotional support both literally and figuratively when Yui goes on her rampage is simply the best thing to ever happen ever. We need more solo interaction with individual girls and since Argo is best girl, she should be first.
4/30/2019 c14 MachiavellianGarfield
Im Glad I Found This Story Because I Just Finished Watching All Of The Show Up To Alicsation And Needed More Sao, This Is Great And I Hope Sinon Gets To Go Next Because She's My Favorite
4/29/2019 c1 AoNoya
This idea is absolutely hilarious. A plenty long chapter which I tend to prefer and great writing too! I hope this story keeps on moving along because it's simply too good. I hope all goes well with Argo because IMO she is best girl and it's a shame she wasn't really further developed on in the anime at all.
4/7/2019 c14 sonic
good chapter!
4/6/2019 c14 1BrokenLifeCycle
Okay... how many fandoms are mashed into this already? I lost count after 5.
4/3/2019 c14 Correnhimself316
Zodiac...Cloth...SAINT SEIYA!?
4/3/2019 c14 peg pi
it would be nice to have a recap of all of his skills and relationship with all his wives
3/29/2019 c3 FanatischerLeser
I don't know how I feel about Kirito mimicing Kenpachi. One the one hand it was great on the otfer I'm sad he didn't go throw with it.
3/28/2019 c14 TheB
Oh dear.. is Cardinal going to kick Sugou's virtual ass?
3/22/2019 c14 3Speedyquader
If you're not going to reveal who the maid girl is in the story, could you tell me here? OwO Also, who's Kirito going to use that new skill he got from Asuna on? You wouldn't include something like that if he wasn't going to use it, especially not in this particular story XP
1,483 « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 44 .. Last Next »