for SAO: The Eroge

1/9/2019 c13 8Quathis
So now we have an Avatar in the group, which does offer some great range tactics. Yui's little prophecy does send some chills up my spine, as I am not sure who the Hunter would be, though it could very well be one of the girls. Which would suck. Looking forward to just how crazy things get from here. Until next time.
1/9/2019 c13 DeltaK
You keep killing it with the abilities Kirito get's with each of his girls and their personalities. Also, really looking foward to what Asuna will get as her new power seeing as to how crazy they have being until now. Keep up with the amasing work you are doing.
1/9/2019 c13 12MangamanZX
Ah Kirito, your insane harem is getting even more insane, looking forward to more
1/9/2019 c13 YouKnowWho
Asuna should have known better than to think that Kizmel would keep quiet about their enjoyable night with Kirito. Lewd Dark Elf is still the best. Least they woke up in the most pleasant way to start the day off. Kirito's powers actually gave him a freebie and allowed him to relax with four particular girls in a span of 3 days? What is this blasphemy?!

Philia's situation just keeps getting weirder... least she has some company to spend it with, no matter how odd they seem. I'm still trying to visualize Sauron's ridiculous armor fitting on her. Those shoulder pauldrons must be a pain.

Have we seen what Argo's newly inked cloak could do? I assume it's not just for aesthetics. Great chapter btw. Eager to wait for the next one!
1/9/2019 c13 11SeaFeudJagger
Damn, Lux (and Sinon?) once again missed out on seeing a Bloodborne beast in battle! Hopefully they finally get to see one of their own soon. At this point I won't be surprised if you dedicate a floor or event setting to Yharnam just to make things extra creepy or do something similar and I can't wait for more Bloodborne appearances. I was a bit disappointed that Kizmel didn't get to keep the MGS, but your reasoning makes sense and becoming the Avatar is compensation enough. Now I wonder what Asuna will get out of her end.

Looks like Yuuna is halfway into being there at Argo, Asuna, and Kizmel's level of closeness with Kirito and that's good. Though Leafa is going to have a lot of time to kill later that night...
1/9/2019 c13 6Ironneko
Just give them all Gold Saint Cloths while you’re at it.
1/9/2019 c13 Vercingetorix Rex
FINALLY!
I began to wonder if I should wish you as best wishes for the new year, more time to write! XD!

the harem with the powers of Saint Seiya.

and Overlord The Video Game? would it be a reference to Overgamer? (no I have not forgotten that this story is still waiting for the continuation of the adventures of our "Overlord" Kirito :p)

yes it's soon the turn of The Best Imouto! Sugu for the win! (Knowing your unconditional love for Suguha, I'm surprised that her turn didn't come sooner :p. The Best Imouto needs more love from her oniichan! only regret: nolemonsbecauseIlovethelemonsandthatthelemonsbetweenKazutoandSuguhaarethebest!)

and what?! Destiny and Fate would be ... females?! OxO
1/9/2019 c13 Greyjedi449t
As always, an enjoyable chapter.

Looking forward to the next one.
1/8/2019 c13 Alrarora
Thanks for the chapter!
1/8/2019 c13 lee2doie
The moment Yui was playing Pac-man I thought, "Why no love for Ms. Pac-man?", "No Yui, you are not allowed to play Doom until you are older" and also "Can it run Crysis?"
1/8/2019 c13 9Emrys Akayuki
Oh no.

What does messy mean?!

I will never forgive you if you kill straw.
1/8/2019 c13 1thewookie1
This story is truly madness, but I can't help but love every minute of it.

Avatar Kizmel

This is truly the most ambitious crossover
1/8/2019 c13 hockettaustin1
I've got a quick question for you, you got the blade of Ludwig from bloodborne correct? If so, AWESOME! if not oh well. Great chapter by the way!
1/8/2019 c13 30Xavon Wrentaile
Hmm. Instead of Catch the Moment, I was originally picturing Yuuna singing Real Emotion as a prelude to her getting Dress Sphere powers for FFX-2...
1/8/2019 c13 VoidGivenForm
Oh wait no I posted it crap.
1,511 « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 52 .. Last Next »