for SAO: The Eroge

10/26/2020 c19 Ash274
So, I have not played the SAO games. However, I assume that, as with the anime, Kirito will gain Excalibur in ALL. If that's the case, it makes Kirito the King Arthur/Saber to Sinon's EMIYA/Archer.
10/22/2020 c19 22EternalKing
So I don’t know how far you intend on going, but after catching up I remember how much I loved this. Kirito could still need something relatively cool even if not OP thing like a sword, if only to help up the cool factor like the NK armor/reputation because he needs less something OP and more something to add to his cool factor. The humor is great but I think the girls could need some just normal love/getting along scenes with Kirito that aren’t comedic, like Liz really goes from 0 to 100 but we don’t really see a heartfelt 100 scene until the “Oh they banging”, scenes.

The reason I bring up how far you intend on writing is because it would be cool that, if you bring in Fatal Bullet(putting aside the real game’s problems), turning that Player Character/Leader into another Eroge Protagonist that bonds with Kirito would just fit so much and add a lot of potential comedy. I mean, an extremely lucky guy that meets up with his childhood friend, meets another protagonist, an adult woman, a yandere male, and a bunch of AI? It’s just so fitting that he would both need some advice from Kirito on how to deal with the powers while simultaneously not need any due to being used to having absurd luck, which Kirito would also be jealous over and keep up the theme that the people around him are OP.
10/22/2020 c19 Sly-carrots
Dam good read was definitely expecting an ending once here but to find out you had more grand ideas.. amazing read through it all.
10/19/2020 c19 8Quathis
A fine finish for Aincrad here. A crazy battle with cheats and reversals followed by someone saying it is all nuts, emotional bonding and an odd meeting with a new girl. Yeah, that sounds like most of Kirito's experiences in Aincrad so far, and that final battle certainly lived up to its own hype. Very well done. Looking forward to what twists are yet to come. Until next time.
10/19/2020 c19 MachiavellianGarfield
Ah Hooray Sinon Is The Coolest Again, Her Power To Summon Swords Is The Best! I Wish She Got To Kill The Boss Though.
10/17/2020 c19 Lavick Vell
Great chapter! I'm still a little worried that Sugou somehow survived like Kayaba did. I really hope he's dead. The fact that you're going into the Lost Song arc gives me hope. I can't wait for the next update.
10/16/2020 c19 Guest
We have found the fragment, yet we search for the unknown melody that resounds, we await the realization of an empty past, to go forth into a future of death and steel, and towards an underworld with a hidden utopia

There are references here, idk if SAO vs Accel world is canon here or not...
-Vanta Realm
10/15/2020 c6 Sly-carrots
I fricken knew it. That there was going to be a chapter called the same title as chapter 7. Oh I had my doubts when it didn’t show up earlier but then the name on chapter 7 showed up proving my speculation.. when I found out the title I laughed so hard because this is going to Be epic.
10/13/2020 c19 9Adamant39
I should not be getting emotional about a fic that literally has ‘eroge’ in the title.
But I am.
Goddamit.
I love this thing.
10/13/2020 c19 Rambukal
my brain is overloaded
10/8/2020 c19 1TheNameIsSpace
Here I was hoping that Kirito would somehow seduce the Cardinal system. Good stuff though, can’t wait for more!
10/7/2020 c1 bwooodlord
this is awesome mate keep up the good work
10/7/2020 c1 2madtad1
You really, really need to continue or do a sequel to this story which is one of the best written I’ve ever seen. Seriously!
10/7/2020 c19 5Project 0mega
This has to be one of my favorite SAO fics to date. I love how this story is progressing and how your delivering each chapter.
10/7/2020 c19 2madtad1
loved this story! did you ever fijushnitvor do a sequel?
1,472 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »