for SAO: The Eroge

4/5/2018 c2 The Wolf Paladin
I honestly lost it when Kirito learnt about Suguha : this is a thing that isn’t addressed anywhere and the way Kirito reacted was so funny (in all seriousness telling your daughter that her comatose brother is adopted is quite stupid).
And as expected Protect that smile is starting to break the game and change fate.
Next tile is Kizmel : kinda forgot about her but I wonder what role she will play since she is a NPC on the one hand but on the other hand she can be recruitable and seems to be somewhat independant.
4/5/2018 c2 11ENDDRAGON369
I wonder if beside Kizmel. Well there also be big tit blonde elves.
4/5/2018 c1 11UCCMaster
Gasp...first KnightEstoc’s Sister Overload, now this? This is freaking hilarious. What if you guys collaborated? The world would stop simply of laughter. If you keep writing this, I would be happy for a long time.
4/5/2018 c1 EternalPanties
Pretty good first chapter, I look forward to your next update.
4/4/2018 c1 Perseus46
This is freaking hilarious, how could you make this up idk but it is great. Kirito will probably think SAO is his fault so his romance shenanigans occur, as Ethan said. Honestly I guess that only 15% at most of SAO watchers or readers know of the gameverse (I don't), so I don't know if that would be the best path to take.
4/4/2018 c1 CorEagle
AHAHAHA! Ah, you never keep me bored with these ideas of yours!
4/3/2018 c1 13Detective Ethan Redfield
You know, Kirito probably thinks SAO incident is entirely his fault now. I wonder if he'll tell anyone about his eroge powers? I suggest Argo personally. Now I want to see the choices when Kirito first meets Yui?

Question, will Lux make an appearance and/or join his group?
4/3/2018 c1 Guest
reality bending in your favour...
yeap, just a tad overpowered.
So to protect Suguha's smile he can 'wake up' every couple of hours to keep Suguha happy?
This means he can solo any boss because if he dies he reality warps back to life to protect their smile?
O.o
4/2/2018 c1 17duskrider
Honestly this is rather fun and funny, I mean making Kirito the Gamer (more so transferring his and maybe others stats form the game to real life) would be boring, with this he can change thing in a manner that could be both game breaking and funny as hell.
4/2/2018 c1 7Warlus999
Creo que acabo de ver el fic perfecto. Ah no, espera, ese es Destructor de Mundos. Pero aun asi, este fic estuvo de re-contra-madre.
Todo me encanto. Las referencias, (Torneo del Poder, ¡Ja!), el argumento, y las reacciones de Kirito ante su nuevo super-poder.
Joder... quiero leer el siguiente cpaitulo ya mismo. Peor como no eres un robot con bateria infinita, tendre que esperar pacietnemente para poder leerlo.
Debo decir que esto fue sin duda arte bello. Y que seguramente solo se pondra mas divertido y loco mientras el tiempo pase.
SIn mas que decir, bye!
4/2/2018 c1 2Isamaru
Oh, I am gonna enjoy the hell out of this. Keep up the great work!
4/2/2018 c1 20OverLord Wang-Yu
MORE PLEASE! MORE! I MUST SEE MORE! XD AND I VOTE FOR THE HAREM ENDING!

GOOD LUCK!
4/2/2018 c1 2Masquer Q
Quite amazing to say the least. The premise is very intriguing, and I'd love to read more, whenever the next chapter may come.
4/1/2018 c1 4Zaralann
Please more!
This is awesome!
4/1/2018 c1 Guest
Did you know someone already did something like this?
It's a web novel called "NEET Receives a Dating Sim System."
1,469 « Prev Page 1 .. 85 92 93 94 95 96 97 .. Last Next »