for SAO: The Eroge

4/2/2018 c1 20OverLord Wang-Yu
MORE PLEASE! MORE! I MUST SEE MORE! XD AND I VOTE FOR THE HAREM ENDING!

GOOD LUCK!
4/2/2018 c1 2Masquer Q
Quite amazing to say the least. The premise is very intriguing, and I'd love to read more, whenever the next chapter may come.
4/1/2018 c1 4Zaralann
Please more!
This is awesome!
4/1/2018 c1 Guest
Did you know someone already did something like this?
It's a web novel called "NEET Receives a Dating Sim System."
4/1/2018 c1 Guest
Hey dude, i know this is a little soon but could you make an omake in wich Kirito unlock the route of Hidden Heroine: Klein?
4/1/2018 c1 3Speedyquader
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, CONTINUE THIS! ...I really should go read a synopsis of the Gameverse now...
4/1/2018 c1 Mr Miliardo
...aaaaaaaaahhh... every time one of your fics makes its appearance I'm compelled to read it (after having saved an off-line copy). It's almost a geas someone laid on me, a good one. And you never fail to deliver. Even if I don't always make a nuisance of myself on the review window, I read them all.

Why I'm writing here now then? Because new fics deserve it. Simple as that.

Admission before starting the real review: I've never read the Manwa of this "gamer" you talk about. Actually I've never even seen it once. Only learned of its plot in an abridged way, through other fanfics, most of them of the fighting variety.

What to think about your new work then. Well... it's totally, smashingly, utterly, catastrophically, absolutely... hilarious. For a moment I even entertained the possibility this reality-bending power Kazuto got would spare him the being held in hostage by the madman alongside the other 9.999 poo s, retconning his meeting with the other girls of the original plot in different ways in the real world... I was wrong. Nothing too bad (for me. Kazuto and the others may object).

Should you continue this? I'd say a resolute yes, but... aren't you at full load with the other fics you write already? As non-paying readers we don't have the right to impose an increase of your load more than what it already is, so my point is, continue this? Yes, but only if you can. :)

Bye.
4/1/2018 c1 chad001
Well Hollow Realization's gonna be a new circle of hell for him I suppose XD
4/1/2018 c1 anon
This is pure crack and I love it!
Keep up the good work!
4/1/2018 c1 chunnin33
The gameverse? Oh god things get better and better. Exactly how much of the more recent 2 games are you thinking of including?( please no heavy spoilers just a general idea if possible).
4/1/2018 c1 1Detinc
You caught my interest. You're right about "The Gamer" fics, and they get stale after a while. So, making this not a "Gamer" but an "Eroge Protagonist"... Hoo boy, there are many series that this can be applied to. High School DxD anyone?
4/1/2018 c1 10MidnightFenrir
"You are now The Protagonist, so let's raise Flags!"

Only the first few line of this thing, and you've already killed me.
4/1/2018 c1 4Vanishing Raptor
Gameverse based? Now that means Kirito will become a Harem King. good luck, Kirito!
4/1/2018 c1 PasiveNox
Ha this is great funny
4/1/2018 c1 22KnightEstoc
"Heh, I remember a few times some people even thought we were sisters when we were in our kimonos!"

Kazuto had better crossdress at least once this story or I will be supremely disappointed by your teasing, Neos. :3

'Poor' Kirito indeed. This was cute as all heck and I definitely hope this takes off like Lusus Naturae did. (and not just because you stopped at the introduction to Argo. Though it's definitely that, too.) Alas, you just have too many stories I want you to keep writing. This, Lusus Naturae, Overgamer, the UHA Chronicles... The only reason Chains of Fate isn't on that list is because I'm avoiding OPM spoilers.

I do appreciate that you started with Sugu as his first Heroine. Poor girl is going to be in shock when he comes out of SAO with ten other girlfriends, though.
1,473 « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 .. Last Next »