for SAO: The Eroge

3/31/2018 c1 2Kain01able
So his superpower is 'Harem protagonist'?
...
Go on~
3/31/2018 c1 Vercingetorix Rex
BEST April Fools Fic FOR EVER! Poor Kirito! Have to keep the girls of his future and involuntary harem is going to be the equivalent of 12 labours of Hercules!
I hope sincerely that on the contrary things are going to become out of control! XD
3/31/2018 c1 1A Bowl of White Rice
HAHAAAAAAAA! I loved it so much, looking forwards to more! Thanks, my friend, as always...
3/31/2018 c1 iZuikaku
Nice. It would also be funny in the end the Heroines know of the power Kirito has from the very start of a route and just went with the flow.

I hope you would add SAO Progressive characters later, like the Dark Elf Kimzel, Kirito and Asuna met.
3/31/2018 c1 LilTigRaider1
*mad laughter* Oh lord, poor Kirito, your story has been upgraded, for the worse(?), from harem light novel to harem dating sim. *confetti burst noise*
But I can't wait to see this story develop if you put even a quarter of the care and detail as you did for One Punch Gamer. Let us see how Kirito will deal with an arguably more effortlessly OP ability than Saitama's (not having to even try to get the "perfect" outcome of his actions at the most critical times).
3/31/2018 c1 23Tama Saga
I really really really like how the first choice worked out.

Most of us, with a mediocrum of social common sense, wouldn't go with the last option. But he chose it because he's experienced with dating sims. And those of us who play dating sims absolutely won't sacrifice our gamer's pride to jeopardize the ending just because it's not something we normally wouldn't do.

So it was totally reasonable and absolutely perfect explanation for a crazy choice!
3/31/2018 c1 17Apex85
AHAHAHAHAHA XD. My ribs hurt so damned much!

Great April Fools Fic (even if it's not until another 5 hours from where I am).

Oh and Gameverse fic? Bonus.

This may not be the first 'My life is a Dating Sim fic' I've seen but it's hilarious.
3/31/2018 c1 Guest
Oh my dear lord this is the funniest thing I have read this YEAR! Please PLEASE continue and I will always support you!
3/31/2018 c1 Darkkon27
Damn it why do you keep writing such interesting stories XD.
3/31/2018 c1 sundrawnshadow
it's a good idea it seems to work for Kirto/kazuto I will note that when the festival scene started you said even not event other than that I saw no problems I hope I see more. Justin/sundrawnshadow
3/31/2018 c1 11ENDDRAGON369
Kirito you must become the God of Conquest in order to save the world from the dark God Kayaba
1,466 « Prev Page 1 .. 88 95 96 97 98