for Still Waters, Raging Seas

2h c24 mallarieTwinkies
amazing story I it
2/2 c24 Pause143
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ! THANK YOU !
2/2 c24 BlueBunnyims
Oh. Knowing it was the last time she'd see them until they came to her funeral. That must of been really weird. Probably awful too though. And yikes Verde really is a mad scientist.

But also woah! You updated! Thats hecken cool! Because of quarantine and everything, everybody's down low and stuff. But occasionally I drop in and check my favorites to see if anything's updated. And boom! This was totally an unexpected but appreciated development! I reread the whole thing for kicks and it's really made my day. So thanks for writing another chapter!
2/1 c24 5Stopdropanroll
Yay! Good to read more of this! Hope you're doing as well as can be expected
2/1 c24 katsekala
It made my day! Many kisses!
2/1 c24 popcornPAR
I think Luce should be Lal regarding the outlier pacifier at the end of the chapter
11/20/2020 c23 Guest
quite enjoyable and not at all what I expected when I started to read this story. Thanks for sharking
11/9/2020 c21 peqchydays
HAHA I can imagine them blown away for one now there curses and two the normally calm quiet and nice(?) fon is now cursing like a sailor
10/12/2020 c23 3Valen Goncalvez
Please update more of this amazing story it's so beautifully written! And thank you for your efforts!
9/18/2020 c23 BlueBunnyims
Holy shit, this was so fucking hilarious. Like, god damn.
9/15/2020 c23 Namie
You should put OC as one of the characters. Otherwise people searching for OC inserts/ self inserts etc using the OC in the characters filter won't find this fanfiction. Which I think would be unfortunate because this fanfiction is quite enjoyable.
9/14/2020 c23 Guest
Thanks for updating
9/14/2020 c23 Pause143
THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE!
9/12/2020 c23 Levin Kluge
Yo
Nice chapter again. I hope you continue very soon.
9/12/2020 c23 Guest
Finally!An Update!thank you so much for continuing this amazing Work and while the shortness of these chapters never really leave me satisfied,I still love them and will keep reading,thank you and please don't feel pressured,take all the time you need:D!
179 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »