for The Origin of Magic

5/1/2019 c13 17Melissa Waters
OOOOHHHHHHHH MYYYYY GOOOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHH! Talk about action! I loved this! I really really REALLY loved this!
4/14/2019 c12 Melissa Waters
I cannot even start totell you hoe excited I was when I saw the new chapetr! AND I LOVE IT!Update as fastas you can I can't wait for more!
Oh an if you were thinking about making the memories seperatable from the rest of the story, that didn't happen when you published so the story and the memories are kind of miixed now so if you want to do something about it it might prevent confusion from others.
4/14/2019 c12 3Jesus saved even me
Yayyy! What an awesome chapter!
4/13/2019 c10 17Melissa Waters
Okay so, I'm not even going to count how long I have waited for the next chapter. Are you just going to leave this here and let us all cry of the pain of not having the next chapter, or continue and releave us from our pain? I vote for the second option. But seriously though, please update. No, I'm done asking nicely. You had better update this story or I will unleash the demons inside Zzyzx upon you with my Shadow Charmer powers! I swear! I won't hesitate! All of this can be prevented by simply updating the story!
12/28/2018 c11 Melissa Waters
So, you're just gonna leave it there? HOW DARE YOU PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS LIKE THIS?
If you're stuck, try killing off or injuring a character. It catches the reader by surprise and might strike up your imagination once more. Maybe we can get a little peek at Seth's memories of the last few years?
9/3/2018 c1 KPa7Y
Veri n1c3miBst0ribU
9/2/2018 c1 h5N05
Veri n1c3ivVst0rilu
8/5/2018 c11 Christian
What just happened?another great chapter
Please update soon!
8/5/2018 c11 Melissa Waters
OMG! THANK YOU SSOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR UPDATING! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A NEW CHAPTER FOR SO LONG! THIS WAS AMAZING AND NOW I AM UTTERLY CONFUSED! PLEASE UPDATE, THE SUSPENCE IS KILLING MEEEE-
7/26/2018 c10 Melissa Waters
Wooowww... Oh god, I cannot wait for another chapter! Cliffie?! Seriously!? * cries silently in corner *
Update soon. Please? PLEASE? PLEASE!?
7/21/2018 c9 Melissa Waters
AAAAAARRRGGGGHHHHHHH! Cliffie! Please, update! Please, please, PLEASE! Actually, why am I asking? YOU! MUST! UPDATE! IMMEDIATELY! Please?
6/27/2018 c9 Christian
WHAT JUST HAPPENED! Another great chapter. Please update soon.
6/22/2018 c8 Melissa Waters
I am soooo excited! What happened!? Who is he, is he Seth or not!? Oh god, my head is going to explode, unless you write another chapter!
6/20/2018 c8 Christian
I am confused. Is Seth good or bad? Very good though. Can't wait for the next chapter!
6/15/2018 c7 Christian
Are you still updating! I like suspense but this is a little to much.
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »