for The Origin of Magic

5/24/2018 c7 Melissa Waters
How did I not see a new chapter was out!? I have a setting on that sends me an email when a new chapter is up, so why didn't it happen?! I am so sorry about that! This was amazing, I hope you update soon. I'me really excited about whatever Seth has to tell. Please update soon. Maybe an ambush by the Circle in nearby chapters? I'd really like to see more of what Seth can do.
5/20/2018 c7 Christian
YAH! This so so good. I'm so excited for the next chapter!
5/14/2018 c6 Christian
This is really good and exciting! Can't wait for the next chapter!
5/14/2018 c6 Guest
Well, surprise surprise, I saw rhe chapter was up yet again in the middle of class, and I screamed. I loved it and I'm anxious to see exactly why wareen is worried.
5/10/2018 c5 Christian
This is really good! I'm excited for the next chapter!
5/9/2018 c5 Christian
This is so good! I'm excited for the next chapter!
5/8/2018 c5 Christian
This was so good! Can't wait for more
5/9/2018 c5 17Melissa Waters
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! Please, please, PLEASE update!
5/4/2018 c4 Christian
This is so good! Every time you get my heart racing and my imagination running off! Please update soon.
5/4/2018 c4 Melissa Waters
I screamed when I saw a new chapter was out! In the middle of school. Literally. Imscared the nipsies out of my best friend! Please update soon! I actually think you're one of the best writers in this whole fanfiction archive!
4/23/2018 c3 Christian
This is good! And now I'm curious!Please update soon.
4/25/2018 c3 Melissa Waters
I screamed. I actually screamed. Like a real scream. A screm of- you get the point! This was amazing! I was actually writing my own idea of what would happen afterwards into a notebook of mine, and this chapter was almost the exzact same, to the word! Not even kidding! I loved it, once more, and I'm already dying for the next chapter!
4/22/2018 c1 Melissa Waters
WHERE... IS... THE... NEXT... CHAPTER!? How long are you going to make me, and everyone else wait?! Look, I know it may be hard to continue, or you might have a writer's block; no ideas and no motivation, but there's got to be something in that big brain of yours that you can write! So no matter how small it is, go write it on the next chapter and update this story! We're all waiting, and dying for the next chapter... so, please... PLEASE... release us from the pain...
4/8/2018 c2 Christian
ON MY GOODNESS! This is so good! I was not expecting that. You seem to have Brandon mulls plot twists and style down! Great job please write more soon
4/7/2018 c2 Guest
OMG! Your story is so brillant!
38 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »