for The Origin of Magic

4/7/2018 c2 Christian
OH MY GOODNESS. This is so good! I was not expecting that. You really have Brandon mills format and plot twists down. Please write more.
4/7/2018 c2 17Melissa Waters
I was so close to screaming when I saw the second chapter was out! I couldn't review because I had some friends come over so, it took me a while to read this! I ooved it, and I can't stop reading the last paraghraph! Amazing work! You are officially one of my favourite authors, and I'm begging you to continue this as soon as you can. I'm really exited tonsee how the rest of the family reacts to Seth being alive!
- Melissa Waters
4/7/2018 c2 Superkami God
What is this? A fanfic with an actual story and plot? Across all of , there are all of about seven people who actually put some time and thought into their stories. Not just in the Fable Haven section, but the entire website. Also, thanks for being one of the few grammatically sound authors; it's very refreshing. Although, if you could divide your paragraphs into smaller sections, that would be great. Anyway, thanks for being one of the few and proud talented authors, and please continue.
4/2/2018 c1 3Alyssa Belle
ooh please continue I really like this
4/2/2018 c1 Melissa Waters
I'm dying for the next chapter! I'm not sure if you got my previois review, but I'm still going to say this again:
I love this story, I love your writing, please update soon!
4/1/2018 c1 Christian
This is good please write more
4/1/2018 c1 Melissa Waters
I am at a loss of words, right now. This is amazing. Absolutely amazing. Your writing is incredible, although you could split the writing into more paragraphs. But still, I loved this, and I actually think this is one of the best stories here. I wish you will update soon, no, I don't wish, I beg you to update soon.
3/31/2018 c1 Christian