for Pit exe

11/21/2019 c9 SylveonGirl700
Nooooo...not my precious pure lil angel boi! Whyyyyyy? Decent story though, albeit slightly cliched.
11/2/2019 c4 Guest
Then suddenly pit got possessed and now is
9/7/2018 c6 Guest
That'sounds funny, me and my sister got Uprising and Awakening respectively on the same day as each other!
6/18/2018 c1 1James CyberLink
Why did Pit kill Lucina and Link then? Like Magnus, they did nothing to him, so...
6/17/2018 c10 9JH24
This is a very nice story. I really enjoyed it. Chills went down my spine several times. It feels so real, so close to daily life, which makes the whole experience about a game character that has gone out of control even more unsettling. You really write a broken Pit so well, a lost angel gone mad, yet with a hint there may still be a part of his old self left. (Although we can't really tell how much he is pretending) The contrast in his behavior and is actions truly is unsettling, and you portrayed it perfectly.

The ending about his friend getting the game he had just brought back was perfect. Something tells me Pit is not going to be happy his new "friend" broke the promise between them.
5/12/2018 c2 36Moana Fan Girl
Okay I found an error here.

"...when I won and went to the screen saying I picked up a Cursed Palm."

A good way to write it would be...when I won it went to the screen saying I picked up a Cursed Palm."

Other than that, this is pretty good so far.
5/12/2018 c1 Moana Fan Girl
Hey my Uprising game was used, too! Though one thing I could suggest is making the chapters just a bit longer. Other than that, I'm curious as to what's gonna happen next.
5/5/2018 c12 8Katteilpawz
I don't even know what to say...
Evil Pit X Fire Emblem character OTP?
GENIUS.
...Hey, so Evil Pit can be an actual character!
4/9/2018 c10 Katteilpawz
The cycle continues...
4/1/2018 c2 Katteilpawz
Simple but sweet! I like this!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service