for Fidelius - a tale of pig-headedness

12/29/2018 c3 40Concolor44
Whoosh. That was some more body count.

Voldemort surprised me at the time, but in retrospect it makes perfect sense. He cared not for the sheep.
11/29/2018 c3 2TheMonitor1079
This is fantastic! Thank you for sharing.
8/25/2018 c3 3Scabbers1957
Wow, a very good Biblical adaptation of the plagues visited on the Egyptian pharo.

:))
8/1/2018 c1 serialkeller
Not bad :D
5/6/2018 c3 kurolothgarian
good story. interesting use of the Fidelius Charm.
4/11/2018 c3 14The Real Chys Lattes
Well, that got weird fast. Too AU for me, but to each his own.
4/10/2018 c3 8Delathen
Loved this! I always adore it when authors find new and clever ways to use contrivances of canon to great effect!
4/7/2018 c3 Guest
Interesting story, clearly shows that Harry Potter with the Deathly Hallows was too much of a coward similar to Albus Dumbledore's ideology of passivsim aka cowardiance...
4/3/2018 c3 SlickRCBD
I read this on CaerAzkaban, my only additional comment is that you should mark it as complete.
Very appropriate for Passover, although my family celebrates Easter even though I personally haven't attended Church except for weddings and funerals since 1993.

Then again, Passover is technically part of the Christian dogma as well, they just don't celebrate it anymore because it is too close to Easter.
4/2/2018 c3 BMS
A Very Well Done Story!
Nice couple of Twists at the end w/ Voldie back and Hermione's Fidelius.
Favored
4/2/2018 c2 BMS
Funny stuff.
I do find it odd he wasn't lynched. There can't be that many Aurors that would support him that a desperate mob couldn't overcome them.
4/2/2018 c1 BMS
LOL!
Great idea!
4/2/2018 c1 TheWickedTruth89
Interesting idea
4/2/2018 c3 ARedHair
Cute seems the wrong word for a story of Biblical wrath.
Scary powerful version of the Fidelius.
4/2/2018 c3 Zamia
What one little error can do. Enjoyable read and thanks to HermanT for putting it in his C1.
Cheers. Z