FanFiction.Net
for Madness Within

10/11/2023 c41 Guest
Im Sad to read that you have/had all these problems, you wrote a good fanfic, you will end these story?
9/27/2023 c41 Tenyo-dono
I'm sorry to hear how awful people were treating you! I loved this story and want to see more happiness for these characters because you wrote them so well, but more than that I hope you feel better and enjoy your fandoms and writing too! Thanks for sharing this fic, I was hooked from the moment I started reading, and even if there's no sequel I'm glad to have read it
9/27/2023 c39 Tenyo-dono
God I love this story! I've just binged it in one day and now I'm almost finished I wish there was more, it feels like there's still so much development to be had but honestly what I mostly want is just more fluff between these two hurt heroes. i have to stop reading cause of real life catching up to me but I just wanted to say this story had me feeling so much for these two, and I can't wait to see how things end!
9/23/2023 c1 Shea96
Just finished rereading this for the fourth time, and out of many stories im the miraculous fandom, this has been one of my all time favourites. I won’t nag you for a sequel because no one should go through what you went, but just wanted to say you have a huge talent and thank you for giving us this amazing story. Hope you’re in a better place and leading a happier life!
8/20/2023 c40 2Cascade00
I always enjoy reading this. I know you have been on a hiatus but I will always pray that you’ll come back and finish it. Love a loyal fan.
7/6/2023 c23 10Forsoothandconquest
Ah crap. Alya’s gonna be the bad guy
5/3/2023 c41 oppitay
I couldn't stop reading! I'm late to the party, but so so so happy to know you've planned/written more for this. I'm completely invested in this. My mind keeps playing around with ways you're going to complete your story. I truly cannot get enough! I'm so looking forward to having content for my 13 hour flight in a few weeks. Lol. You're such a gifted writer! Miraculous fanfiction is a guilty pleasure of mine and what brought me to your story. But I'm so excited to read your other work!

My only "criticism" (if that's what we want to call it) is the very occasional use of Australian (?) slang. I'm an American, so I had to pause a few times and put the pieces together with context. Lol.
3/26/2023 c41 ytac
i'm so sorry for all thé négatives and abusives comment who drive you so sad. I amfrancophoneso, m'y english is not to easy , but i write this Day, when i discover your story. i want you to khnow that thank to you ans your story i read and learn more in english than at whzn i was a student.
so thank you and please, don't let the haeters win.
God bless you and your family
2/23/2023 c41 6EquineFever-Forever
Hi there Pixie,
I'm not sure if you'll ever read this, but I just wanted to write a quick review to say that I thoroughly enjoyed this story, and that you are a very talented writer. You have a lot of creativity, and you tackle difficult subject matter brilliantly. I'm so sorry for all of the toxicity that you've experienced, and I'm sorry to hear that you were (and maybe still are) experiencing so much hardship in your own life on top of that. Please know that, whether or not you ever come back to make the sequel, this story is a work of art, and greatly appreciated by many.
God bless, and I hope you continue writing, if it's something that brings you happiness.
Many thanks for this amazing story!
EF-F
1/17/2023 c41 June IX
Hello !
I read your author note about hiatus just now.
I just wanted to tell you, I am one of the first reader in shadows of this fiction since the beginning. Just shadow because I had a very english broken. I remember translating your chapter sometimes because I was just to bad haha! It has been a while ! I read around the 20 firsts chapters in in the past but I didn't go on with each new chapter after that for many personnal matters far away from Miraculous fanfiction. Busy life eh... What you talked about : illnesses, family, works and pandemy overall, not feeling well mentally. It really hits home. I am here two years later and maybe things you told aren't "currently" still as it is today. Just wanted to tell you that I am really sorry for what you experienced. I hope things went better. I wish for you to be well and your family and lovely pets as well. I wish since then you feel better in your life and I send sunshines upon you !
Doing things that don't pressure you because you're precious. People willing to share something with us like a wonderful storytelling or art is easily took for granted nowadays. They don't realize. I don't know if you'll see this comment but I wanted to tell... If one day you don't feel like going on or coming back with this story, it's fine. It's all fine.
I just feel sorry that greedy abusive people with the "take responsability author" excuses (as if you should) gave you hard times when you just gave everyone a lot of very good moments and pleasure at reading.
Wish you the best in these difficult times, taking plenty of time for you with things which give you joy in your daily life.
Peace.
11/13/2022 c41 Emmax101
This is really good I’m sorry some people are so toxic. Please know that we aren’t all like that. Take as much time as you need. Mental health is just as important as physical health
10/28/2022 c1 MommaRahl
as someone who has written fanfiction on my author account. I totally get that a few comments can throw you off. that said I loved this story and there is a lot the sequel grow upon. great up. the build up was great. don't let a few ass hats ruin it. if I remember right you can not allow anonymous reviews. then only ones you have left are the ones with accounts. good luck. I really liked the story and would like to see a complete conclusion. you got a great story.
10/6/2022 c41 1Maya-430
This has got to be one of my top therr fics I keep coming back to. You are a good writer. (I think I've read this 3 or 4 times now!)
7/26/2022 c41 RandoFox
This was my third time completely rereading the story, probably one of the best miraculous fics out there. I'm still holding out hope that the sequel will arrive even though it's been two years
7/13/2022 c41 Cherokee
you are amazing I could never come up with what you have, please take you time i will be here waiting for you to return :)
1,305 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »