FanFiction.Net
for Taken

11/21/2018 c7 george
This is great. I like how the story flows. I like when they make sense too so thank you for making it smooth.
11/21/2018 c7 trulu
THIS IS SO GOOD. I just found your story and ILOVEIT. Do you have a timeframe of when you are going to post agian?
10/26/2018 c7 shan
Ommg i just found this and I love it so much. Please keep going! I await your update with a burning desire.
10/13/2018 c7 Guest
Update soon
8/22/2018 c7 LucyNicole3
please finish. I want to read more about Lance and Keith getting hurt
7/19/2018 c7 clichejay
Oof Haggar better not hurt my bois or I'm going to fight her
7/13/2018 c7 ToMuchImagination
Omg I love this storyyyy can’t wait for more!
7/10/2018 c1 mikeyandpizza
Bruh you need to keep going it's so good I need to know how it ends
7/5/2018 c1 clichejay
Don't stress yourself out with writing please!
6/27/2018 c7 Guest
You are doing a great job writing this story! I'm sorry you are so busy, but I just want to encourage you to keep it up.
6/23/2018 c7 6Windrider340
still love this fanfic. I don't care how long this takes you to write I else always read it. But it's a good thing you have a job. Money is good. I hope to see an update soon!
6/21/2018 c7 19dragoscilvio
As it gets more intense my body gets closer to the edge of my seat. I look forward to see what you have in store!
6/21/2018 c7 Guest
So suspenseful! I love it and home there is some whump! Good story
6/21/2018 c7 9Pluviophile15
Well, dang. It just got interesting... let me know what happens next by updating, please!
5/20/2018 c6 5BluePhoenixRising15
Nyeh, still sorta alive. Done with some of the finals, because planning works that way... Aaaaannnndd look! MORE projects! Because it's not like we only have 2 more weeks of school or anything...

Gee whiz.

I must say, reading stories helps though XD
60 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »