FanFiction.Net
for Taken

4/25/2018 c5 4JustANightDreamer
Okay so i am actually completely down for BroKlance, I was just mostly joking because that's the direction most of these fics take, lol.

Now please excuse me while I pray my sons don't get themselves killed like the precious idiots that they are XD
4/24/2018 c5 9Pluviophile15
That's how I write too. I will tell you that I've gotten better at planning, and it is much easier to write when there's a plot. But so far I'm loving this! You're doing pretty well!
4/23/2018 c5 5BluePhoenixRising15
I know the feeling with the work :(. I have projects in all seven periods, all due at around the same time. Even PE. Yeah, we write in PE. It’s strange because the teachers are SUPPOSED to meet with each other to make sure our projects aren’t all on top of each other. Guess not tho.

Great story, still reading happily ;)
4/16/2018 c4 KG Ryukame
I'm excited to continue reading this story! They both got whomped, I don't feel like I see that very often. I'm okay with the no romance if you decide not to try it, bromances are the best. I'll read it if you want to hook then up too ;) Please update again soon!
4/9/2018 c3 Azun26
Oh my gosh.. plot twist. If Allura can only track lions, can't the Lions track their pilots?
4/8/2018 c4 4JustANightDreamer
So they're both injured to the point where they can barely move.

This escape is gonna go GREAT XD
4/8/2018 c4 6Windrider340
I'm still loving this. I sure hope there is more whump coming for both of them. I can't wait to see what else you have planned. Take your time ! :D
4/7/2018 c4 19dragoscilvio
Please don’t make it turn romantic, I don’t support that and it’s hard to find decent fics anymore
4/7/2018 c4 Scout017
Huh. I'm actually impressed. Let me clarify: while your chapters are short, their content is really good. Most fanfics that have short chapters don't have the quality it needs for a short chapter, they either have too little or simple they're not good IMO. This story is really good, looking forward for more!
4/7/2018 c4 6Nightwinglover05
Don't think it should be a romance, more like brothers
4/7/2018 c3 5BluePhoenixRising15
Welp. Sucks for them...

this really does seem like a great fic tho, and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
4/6/2018 c3 4JustANightDreamer
Klangst? Klangst.

Poor shiro. He's so gonna beat himself up for this
4/5/2018 c3 9Pluviophile15
Yay whump!
4/5/2018 c3 Cloudy111
Ohhh
Nice one!
Keep up the good work!
4/5/2018 c3 Madame-rants-alot
DUN DUN DUNNNNN
good wok! Really loving thsi!
60 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »