FanFiction.Net
for A Tragedy leads to Love

11/7/2018 c1 1Umbra Lycan
I appreciate the advice
11/7/2018 c1 1The Dragon Chronicle
Interesting... rather depressing at first but not without a happy ending. As far as your writing, you have definitely gone for a monologue-style approach here and that works really well for a short story like this. I actually kind of liked this story because of its unexpected twist, but I do have a few questions about your goal in writing. Like me, your goal might be to write so people can give you feedback, or you could be like some people that write just because they are dedicated to a specific fandom. My only critique of your work here has nothing to do with what you wrote or your grammar, but where you chose to publish it. If your goal is to get feedback on your writing, I would advise not publishing in Misc. Books, because there simply isn't a lot of eyes on that part of this site. While I'm not 100% sure, I think this may not actually be fanfiction, but instead creative writing (and there's nothing wrong with that, I liked this story). But if that is the case, the better place to publish such a story would be FictionPress, where your readers aren't expecting to find content based on a movie, book, or TV show. If you don't want to nail yourself to media that already exists, writing on FictionPress could be the way to go. But if you would be interested in using your writing skills (which are above average for this site btw) for fanfiction, I highly recommend joining and writing for a fandom on this site where a lot of people will see and review your stuff. Rather selfishly, I kind of hope that you will bring your writing talents to the "pandom" (Kung Fu Panda Fandom) where I write, but there are a lot of really great communities on this site; there's probably one that fits you pretty well out there somewhere. I'll favorite you as an author so if you do write something on this site I'll go and review it for you if you'd like.
4/9/2018 c1 1Umbra Lycan
feed back for the story would be appreciated