FanFiction.Net
for A Helping of Missing Moments

7/13/2019 c6 masspao
PLEASE FOLLOW, I LOVE THIS HISTORY OR GOOD THESE ONESHOTS
6/16/2019 c6 11EspeonAuraGirl55
cute and Funny chapter, great work as always.

I find it hilarious that they are so much trouble and giving Will a huge headache. Also how does the Magical Adoption thing work? I mean I know magic is magic but still it has it's limits I think.

Anyway great chapter and can't wait to see what you have next.
6/15/2019 c6 3Moonlight22qu
*Muffled screaming*
The cuteness is killing me!
11/14/2018 c5 Didi
That was beautiful. That’s all I have to say
11/13/2018 c5 11EspeonAuraGirl55
ah my favourite chapter finally told through Lily thank you! Also gonna be late on reviewing and reading your prologue since I'll be in the States myself that day visiting my boyfriend. Either way can't wait to read it when it's up.
5/5/2018 c4 Didi
Schist! I meant Zack! I get those two mixed up all the time
5/5/2018 c4 Didi
I kinda want Nico to pull Ethan over after the “meeting” where they spill the beans. I can just imagine Nico being like “why is will your dad?! Why not another human that I know better?!” And Will’s just like “ wait, your gay?!”
4/27/2018 c4 EspeonAuraGirl55
Lol okay so Lily let it slip before Annabeth talked to him that's cool also hello again Buford haven't seen you in ages
4/27/2018 c4 1RosettaQueen20
LOVE this, I request more cousin talks or just them haging out
4/18/2018 c2 Didifrom befor
Yaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssss! Queen!u
4/11/2018 c3 185Kammie Celeek
Could we see the moment Leo found out about Lily?
4/9/2018 c3 11EspeonAuraGirl55
LOL this was hilarious thank you! I also wouldn't mind seeing Lily's reaction to the Narcissus chapter
4/9/2018 c3 1RosettaQueen20
Ethan and Reyna's talk, maybe something with Jason and Silena. Or anything kinda angsty is good too!
4/5/2018 c2 RosettaQueen20
Gods Charlie is so my favorite, which is weird because usually I am not a fan of male characters, I prefer strong Female leads, but Charlie is amazing. Lovely job with both chapters, I cannot wait to see more!
4/4/2018 c2 11EspeonAuraGirl55
lol well the one I want to see is the conversation between Ethan and Reyna though I suspect you're already doing that one or I would hope you are. As for other ones I would want to see...think you could do the moment where Zack was bothering Will as he tried to treat Clarisse?
16 Page 1 2 Next »